Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hotel offers

• 30-01-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.... there's lots of realy good hotel offers at the moment ....i got the seafield hotel in Ballymoney ( lovely 4* hotel with an a unusual swimming pool, hot tub, chill-out area )...for 40 euro BB per person....the breakfast was fab as well...it was mid week but the weekend rates arn't bad either if you do a bit of negotiation :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

well done!:)
    Its gorge there alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭billyhead

Would anyone be aware of any good deals for people who are not sharing i.e staying on their own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

a friend of mine got the hotel in my original post for 55 euro BB when she stayed there on her own ..hope that helps ...try phoning the hotels you'd like to stay in and asking for there best deal, then ask have they got a better price...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

The Jackson Court (Harcourt St) is doing rooms for around 30 incl breakfast. They are basic (need sealant in the shower) but clean,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

If you are staying on your own be better checking hotels that offer room only rates and then paying for breakast seperatley as this way you wont have to pay a single supplement.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

parsi wrote: »
    The Jackson Court (Harcourt St) is doing rooms for around 30 incl breakfast. They are basic (need sealant in the shower) but clean,

Includes Free entry to coppers too! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

billyhead wrote: »
    Would anyone be aware of any good deals for people who are not sharing i.e staying on their own

Harding Hotel in Christchurch Dublin had a special offer of 35e for single room on selected nights in January. It wasn't advertised on their website but on their lcd display outside hotel. No idea if it is still available though. If you find out will you let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 james08

Good deals in Pier Head Hotel in Mullaghmore (Sligo).... Golden years offer for 2B&B1D for €99!! and it has a spa and leisure centre, Although its a quiet place the scenery is great and your still close to Sligo town and Bundoran

Advertisement