Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top dumb blonde quotes revealed!

Options
  • 30-01-2009 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Paris Hilton recently goofed when she said that Britain's Prime Minister is Gordon Ramsay, reports the Sun.

And again while talking to the press about the US chain store: "Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?"

And again, when asked about her technique on the red carpet: "I don't really think, I just walk."

Jessica Simpson on NewleyWeds: "Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'

And again, when asked to comment on her first day at high school: "A teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. I was sooo excited. I was like, Damn it! It's my first day of 7th grade, I'm in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand, I was the first one, and I said A-E-I-O-U!"

Alicia Silverstone on her role in Clueless: "I think that the film was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Samantha Fox on fitness clothes: "I've got 10 pairs of training shoes -- one for every day of the week."

Britney Spears on her taste in clothes: "So many people have asked me how I could possibly be a role model and dress like a tramp and get implants... all I have to say is that self-esteem is how you look at yourself and I feel good enough about myself so wear that kind of clothing... the breast implant issue has nothing to do with that..."

Advertisement