Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'WATER TAXES ' IRISH GOVERMENT 2009

Options
  • 30-01-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

ALL COUNTRIES ARE PAYING FOR WATER. IRISH GOVERMENT PLANES TO BRING TO LIFE ANOTHER ' BRILIANT' TAX- WATER TAX

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭rkeane

ALL COUNTRIES ARE PAYING FOR WATER. IRISH GOVERMENT PLANES TO BRING TO LIFE ANOTHER ' BRILIANT' TAX- WATER TAX

source? what the hell is with the caps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

All his posts seem to be in caps. CAPSLOCK button broken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭rkeane

or maybe a screw loose?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JUSTaCURIOCITY

Nothing wrong . I like CAPITAL and it is my damm right to use it.
    ”I am Terrible sorry to disturb your sense of perfection.. The topic is bit different. So either express you opinion or go away from my forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

OP, I think you need the 'Politics' section, not the 'Politics of War'. Unless you think this water tax will have an effect on people who want to give water-boarding on prisoners of war a go?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=99

• Advertisement

Hee Heee- Caps not broken - but you boys - are like a BROKEN RECORD ....Smiles

I hope it is not going to be a second 'Island' where Goverment will go picking babanas. And people will stay on streets without penny in pockets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

So either express you opinion or go away from my forum.

OH! Can it be true??? Are you really Mr. Boards.ie himselft?? I thought you were just a faceless corporate entity. WOW! :rolleyes:

???? That is silly ... I hope you are older than 10

concussion wrote: »
    OH! Can it be true??? Are you really Mr. Boards.ie himselft?? I thought you were just a faceless corporate entity. WOW! :rolleyes:

You made mistake as well - you should be at the moment at forum called ' angry children talking '

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

You made mistake as well - you should be at the moment at forum called ' angry children talking '

Oh shut up.

Stupid thread lock applied.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement