Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aerial nightshots of London

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Some cool shots in there, thanks for sharing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

theyre fantastic.. thanks for the link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Proof having the right kit does get you the best photos OK in this case it is a helicopter ... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Some amazing shots there. £1150 an hour to rent the helicopter! Think we need a what's the most you've spent to take a single shot thread now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Proof having the right kit does get you the best photos OK in this case it is a helicopter ... :D

and gyro-stabilized mounts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭4sb

No 2 - Looking west across the square mile and No 8 the christmas lights on regents street are particularly good, imho.

An extreme case of a fresh viewpoint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

I love that site, really do.

We idly discussed the possibility of hiring a helicopter here one day to see about maybe shooting the kitesurfers from overhead. I think I blanched at the cost and we never really looked into it any further. Might think of doing it in Dubiln next Christmas when the Christmas lights are in place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

some great shots there, love no 14

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

some great shots there - wonder whats the ESB bill like there??
    still i got this one near St. Paul's withouth a helicopter :)

1974249782_bd7dcbcba3_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭eightcell

Love all of the shots in "The Big Picture" section of boston.com, they are all fantastic!

• Advertisement
Advertisement