Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I did it my way Biffo rules OK

Options
  • 30-01-2009 3:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

According to the RTE radio yesterday the Dail is now surplus to requirements .Biffo and Co and the rooting tooting regime he has do all the action in government house and occasionally in between long breaks like Christmas and summer recess whatever drop in to the Dail say " Hello I am a back I am a all the time back ..." and talk a bit of vague bull before exiting to conduct affairs of government in secret away in government house well away from the Dail.

Look on the bright side think of all reductions in the CO2 and greenhouse gasses made that closing down the talking shop the Dail does .

Good job we got the Greens so well embedded in the regime to report back to us plebs whats the story and keep up up to speed on Biffo and Co.

Whats that you say greens say squat oh no! so no news is good news see no evil hear no evil speak no evil:pac::pac::pac:

Maybe I should dig a hole in the ground near a motorway and get the Greens to come sweet talk me out of the hole I dug.From that practice run maybe the Greens can try to show Biffo how to dig up and join the Reichstag's err Dail that his previous pencil carrying hop along predecessor burnt down with rapid fire law making to save the state a million against Quinn heath insurance and showed Biffo how in after hours quick pincer movement that in 24 hours how one can take the democracy away from ROI

Darn how could Biffo ever come to the Dail what with all this fire fighting around the globe in China Japan Switzerland....the speed of that guy is for such a heavy weight is amayonnaising as he shows the other regimes how to be a good Stalinist back shop boy and then take the states top job for a world wide fire brigade ride while singing all the way play it again SAM

Darn should have twigged its written in the bible before the world ends he will will walk the four corners of the earth :pac::pac::pac:

Derry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭SeanW

What the ... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

Ritalin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No offence derry but you're missing the key "what happened" ingredient to make your post clearer to people who haven't been watching the news closely and aren't aware that Cowen is adamant that he'll run the government as he sees fit.

Having said that (and here's the potentially offensive part so apologies in advance) your post has no coherence whatever.

How about we all discuss this in this this thread, which is pretty much the same topic and easier to understand for people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement