Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

australia & canada fair

Options
  • 30-01-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

hi does anyone know when the fairs are on in ireland.

i heard something about the workign abroad fairs on the radio.. but dont know the details.

thanks

also im hoping to go to australia on a WHV, can i go with a one way flight, or do i need proof im leaving within a year..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

sillybilly wrote: »

i heard something about the workign abroad fairs on the radio.. but dont know the details.

thanks

also im hoping to go to australia on a WHV, can i go with a one way flight, or do i need proof im leaving within a year..

I think those fairs are based at migrants, for a WHV I dont see an advantage personnally just apply and go.

Unless you want to move permanently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

sillybilly wrote: »

thanks

also im hoping to go to australia on a WHV, can i go with a one way flight, or do i need proof im leaving within a year..[/QUO

I landed in Melbourne a few months back with a one way ticket and I didnt have proof that I had the €3,000 in my account. I spent all of 10 seconds at immigration, just handed in my passport and my landing card and 10 seconds later the Lady says "Enjoy your stay", handed me back my passport and that was it.

Advertisement