Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

isp.vodafone.ie APN abroad, costs?

• 30-01-2009 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

What does it cost to use the Vodafone ISP APN abroad on prepay? Doesn't seem to be any pricing available online, and customer care says it's €.99 for 50 MB, even though I told them that's for Live!. So has anyone tried?

And what about billing increments? Is it per 1kb, 10kb, etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Customer care are wrong.

Their website is a complete mess though for finding anything useful about roaming though. I'm sure I seen it the other day. I thought I had it on powermyphone too .. but Vimes has broke that .. so now I gotta fix that too! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Random wrote: »
    but Vimes has broke that .. so now I gotta fix that too! :(

i did in me hole :P

edit: i retract my previous statement. i did break it :D but it's o2's fault and their crap website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Yep prices for postpaid roaming is there but not for prepaid.

I've emailed them to ask anyway .. but no doubt I'll get the Live pricing back again. How can they not have the costs on their website? Disaster to navigate.

• Advertisement

i emailed vodafone. They emailed me back. I gave them some sample countries.

Isp not available in the US.
    Isp is the same price as home in the UK and in Italy.

If this is accurate then it's pretty impressive. My query was about prepay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Random wrote: »
    i emailed vodafone. They emailed me back. I gave them some sample countries.

Isp not available in the US.
    Isp is the same price as home in the UK and in Italy.

If this is accurate then it's pretty impressive. My query was about prepay.

ISP does work in the USA-I was using cabbage there, thats isp.voda ya? cost me 1c a text and I used vodafone live out there too and was only charged 99c a day:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

Used vodafone live in Spain for 99c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

mcguyver wrote: »
    Used vodafone live in Spain for 99c

live is 99c anywhere they have a roaming agreement but he's asking about isp

Advertisement