Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Bizarre Thing Accomplished While Drunk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Fizman wrote: »
    Broke into a well protected building site and climbed a crane almost top to bottom.

I passed it a few days later and I'm convinced that if I did it sober i'd be gone.

Not you by any chance? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82,900 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I dropped a Creative mp3 player off a bar onto tile - all the music was entirely scrambled, and the firmware was bjorked. I woke up the next morning at my PC chair, there was a half empty pint of water on the desk, vomit in the waste bin, and the mp3 player, working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Shared a lot of Beer and Wine with an English and Dutch friend after a concert in the UK.Then we downed 2 bottles of Jagermeister in a few minutes and for some strange reason, we decided to see who could do the most press ups. English guy collapses the second he got off the chair, Dutch guy couldn't get off his. I managed 20 proving i was totally ****ed coz i normally can't do 5. English guy's wife captured it all on camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

went out last christmas to messrs mcguires and started drinking double whiskys

musta drank about 20 of them

got absolutely twisted

dont remember leaving the bar or anything thereafter

woke up naked in bed in my house in drumcondra with a hot korean girl who barely had a word of english

dont know how or why but god musta been looking after me that night..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sometimes getting home is an achievement in itself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Climbed a crane.

Cracked WPA

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

what have i done drunk?
    Hmmmm..

i swam the width of the shannon in athlone down by the weir at 2 in the morning butt nakid just for a wager of halfa quarter pounder.

I stole a urinal out of the jaxer of a nightclub in athlone

I drove from athlone to moate for a bag of chips. (thats not one im proud of)

I beat Aussie rugby legend Joe Roff and 6 of the Oxford University rugby teams players at a Guinness drinking race in Coppers

I cockblocked myself and didnt shag the 48 year old milf.

Was in a chipper bent drunk at around 6pm after an Ireland 6 nations game and this young boy asked me whats does that say on the back of that mans coat.. i looked up and seen 2 cops, i said "son -that says Garda, its the Irish word for Bacon " the whole chipper burst out laughing. I got my chips and fcuked off rapidly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

5 starred Kinght of Cidonia on expert? God I'm sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Fizman wrote: »
    Broke into a well protected building site and climbed a crane almost top to bottom.

I passed it a few days later and I'm convinced that if I did it sober i'd be gone.

Same thing but in gale force winds after a pint of whiskey, and i ran along the length of the ****ing crane. Stupidest thing i've ever done. Took the crane driver's lunch and his willie nelson cd's, and a copy of the Da Vinci code, which i dropped on the way down. It took a good 6 seconds to hit the ground, that was sobering...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I Killed a man with a trident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

went out last christmas to messrs mcguires. And ended up in Drumcondra

And even though I am Korean And my english is very bad . I pulled an irish man, with a penis size of Korean mans

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

My Driving Test...

It was a long time ago.... I was soooo nervous.... I had about 10 vodkas.... it was catching up to me as I was driving around.... I remember stumbling out of the test centre with the hiccups.... and I passed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wrote most of my thesis, it was 3 times too long and needed editing!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭CL32

On a drunken whim me and a mate booked flights to Amsterdam for ourselves and his (sleeping) girlfriend to keep the party going. The flights were at 11 am the next day. We spent about sixty quid in a taxi from his gaff to mine to get my passport and then to the airport. We sat drinking in the departure lounge to pass the time and missed our flight. We managed to get seats on the next one so kept on drinking. He went to the jacks and i fell asleep for about five minutes. When I woke up I was in the horrors and refused to go. I went out and got a bus back into town at about three o'clock. I woke up at the back of the bus on o'connell st at about nine that night. Must have done the return leg a few times.

That was the most impressive waste of cash I've ever had while drunk. I was paying for the flights for weeks. I did manage to recoup a few quid on the free bus journeys but not enough to make it worthwhile.

They still went though and had a ball by all accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Coloured in my entire face with one stick of eyeliner at my seventeenth coz I...I dunno. When people were looking at the photos after they kept saying "Aw that's lousy! Did they do that to you when you were asleep? And on your birthday!" and I'd reply "Actually no I di...yeah they're lousy aren't they? ****. Grrrr."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

ShagNastii wrote: »
    went out last christmas to messrs mcguires. And ended up in Drumcondra

And even though I am Korean And my english is very bad . I pulled an irish man, with a penis size of Korean mans

awaaaaaa.r u too ugly to get played with? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Wandered off in a foreign city through the dark narrow streets seeking out filthy pickpockets hoping to dispose of them in the silent night. Ended up in a brothel. Her name was Rio, like the river. Next day was on the beach and saw her dancing in the sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭shotgun mike

Fell asleep on a bart outside san francisco and woke up at the end of the line three hours away. Had no money for a taxi but was kindly offered a place to stay by this guy who had conveniently also fallen asleep.

Turns out he was a vietnam vet. Smoked a load of pot with him and then he just dropped into conversation he was gay. Came on to me a few times. was very, very paranoid. slept with one eye open and bolted from the house the next morning.

fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Was in London visiting a friend, drinking all day after starting in Church, pizza after the pub and fell asleep on the tube at the end of the line on the last train. Took 2 and a half hours to drunkenly get back to her's on various night buses. Worst of all I thought I was carrying half a pizza in the box, turned out to be one slice and some crusts.

Woke up the morning after my 20th and couldn't fine my phone, searched everywhere and eventually gave up and make some tea...found my phone in the fridge behind the butter. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

-Phuqer- wrote: »
    100% agree with that. There's been many a night that I don't know how I got home.

Then the other nights where ya wake up in some random bed or sofa and haven't a clue where ya are.

Got it finally.
    Solitary man.
    Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

GalKiefer wrote: »
    Was in London visiting a friend, drinking all day after starting in Church, pizza after the pub and fell asleep on the tube at the end of the line on the last train. Took 2 and a half hours to drunkenly get back to her's on various night buses. Worst of all I thought I was carrying half a pizza in the box, turned out to be one slice and some crusts.

I feel your pain there, finding your way around London while plastered can be a bloody nightmare!
    Took me 3 hours to get home a couple of weeks back because I was too stubborn/drunk to bother with a taxi. Damn rocking motion of the tube makes me fall asleep like a baby:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭owenmakken

Hazys wrote: »
    I had friends coming over to Galway for a piss up one weekend. I got in before them cos i was hammered, i went str8 to bed and i left the door open for them cos they didnt have a key.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a kid laughing and a dog barking. Firstly i thought it was coming from outside but i went downstairs, the front door was wide open and i went into the living room and there was a kid no older than six and dog in my living room!!!!

I had to get the kid and dog out of my house. So if anybody saw me in standing at the front door in my jocks letting a kid and a dog out of my house id be arrested on the spot.

And did the judge believe this? I hate when you wake up with kids in your room, always tell yourself never again....but inevitably it does - why fight it? kudos on the dog aswell 5 points for been exotic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

When I was on holidays, after falling asleep on a bench in the middle of town at 6 in the evening, after a couple of hours nap and further drinking I went out to a pub, started chatting to this girl and agreed to go to a club with her. Next thing I know, I'm in a hotel and the night manager is telling me I can't go up to her room. It suddenly dawns on me what's happening and I start roaring abuse at the manager, telling him I don't want to go up there anyway because she's ugly! Next thing I remember is waking up on another bench at 6 in the morning! I walked around for ages up and down every street until about 2 looking in vain for my apartment only to finally give up and get a taxi to find out I had somehow ended up in a different town.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Wandered into a bar in the states completely plastered after drinking a bottle of Powers and proceded to roar at everyone that George W. Bush was the biggest cnut on planet earth.

I was wearing this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

CL32 wrote: »
    On a drunken whim me and a mate booked flights to Amsterdam for ourselves and his (sleeping) girlfriend to keep the party going. The flights were at 11 am the next day. We spent about sixty quid in a taxi from his gaff to mine to get my passport and then to the airport. We sat drinking in the departure lounge to pass the time and missed our flight. We managed to get seats on the next one so kept on drinking. He went to the jacks and i fell asleep for about five minutes. When I woke up I was in the horrors and refused to go. I went out and got a bus back into town at about three o'clock. I woke up at the back of the bus on o'connell st at about nine that night. Must have done the return leg a few times.

That was the most impressive waste of cash I've ever had while drunk. I was paying for the flights for weeks. I did manage to recoup a few quid on the free bus journeys but not enough to make it worthwhile.

They still went though and had a ball by all accounts.

I swear to god I know you, I know someone has told me that story in real life. I just don't remember who it was..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Woke up in a garden in Cabra once. It was all grassy and the house was huge and white, I thought I was in the Phoenix Park in the Aras. I think I mumbled "Abra" to the taximan but probably wasn't making much sense so he took it as Cabra.

I live no where near Cabra.

There are far worse but you'd never know who'd be reading these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A guy I know was on holidays abroad, got wasted, the usual, but at the end of the night he disappeared. The lads went home without him, assuming he'd made his way back. Cue phone call the next morning, he'd woken on in another town miles away on a bench or something, no recollection of the night at all. Not the faintest idea how or why he'd ended up there. Anyway, fast forward a few days later, he's really sick and the doctor tells him in broken English "You did have....sex of the mouth?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Mine is not the most adventurous, but it was done in style.

I was very drunk one night and was with a group of friends. I ran down street and went to kick one of them in the bum, they moved or I missed. With the momentum, i performed a perfect pirouette, then fell over and knocked myself out cold on the pillar outside Abbey National. Came round ten minutes later, with lots of legs around me and a lot of heads a long way away. I had a headache that was not alcohol related for days afterwards

Advertisement