Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Bizarre Thing Accomplished While Drunk?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Said I'd provide a photo of myself naked at the spire and then actually did it.

Pics or GTFO!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Pics or GTFO!

Please once was enough. :eek:

javaboy wrote: »
    Please once was enough. :eek:

aw nooooooooo, I missed it. Link or GTFO!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

A guy I know was on holidays abroad, got wasted, the usual, but at the end of the night he disappeared. The lads went home without him, assuming he'd made his way back. Cue phone call the next morning, he'd woken on in another town miles away on a bench or something, no recollection of the night at all. Not the faintest idea how or why he'd ended up there. Anyway, fast forward a few days later, he's really sick and the doctor tells him in broken English "You did have....sex of the mouth?"

This guy???
    Love how he left the herpes bit out;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Ginger83

The best moment I remember was I was too young too drink was cycling up to the local, meeting a mate I hadn't seen in ages and drinking rum and blackcurrant with him.
    Went out of the pub to head home, only thing I remember was taking my bike from the wall, and the next thing I know I'm awake with the barman over me after closing up. I was asleep on the ground outside with the bike on top of me. He brought me home and my mam and sister said they couldnt get me up the stairs so left me on the sitting room floor.

Great times! I remember my sis telling me she left a basin beside me in case i vomited and there was a nerve on my forehead twitching on night

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Stopped my friend from shagging a drunken Rastafarian on Oxford Street in London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Come to think of it, I actually managed to cycle to work at 7 in the morning every Saturday for a year and didn't die.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Came home smashed from a nightclub and filled in a job application form. It wasn't too bad actually.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Out binge drinking at night, then waking up the next morning wondering how you got home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Out binge drinking at night, then waking up the next morning wondering how you got home?
    Worse is waking up and thinking this is not my beautiful house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Threw the end of my subway into a 3rd storey window after they threw water down on us. I remember it well. Lined it it up and straight in the window!

It was one of those horizontal top hinged windows that are about 8 inches long. Wouldnt have been able make that shot sober even if i had 10 attempts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

woke up in the back of an icecream van before, no idea how i got in, no signs of getting in, no keys or anything...

great hangover cure.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

Making it back across the border to San Diego after Tijuana

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Woke up on the bathroom floor with a completed rubix cube next to me and nothing but one sock on curled up on the bathroom mat because the tiles were cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

big_show wrote: »
    Making it back across the border to San Diego after Tijuana

Thats not that big a feat now come on they let anyyyyone through the border

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Got kicked out of a house party after the girls parents came home, had no way home so I slept in her shed in the middle of November..Got frostbite :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Pee'd my pants.

But really, I don't know if I've done anything impressive. Although...for me I guess... I'm awfully shy and wouldnt ever come close to embarrassing myself in public. The other night however, I got quite drunk at a birthday, after planning not to(that always happens doesnt it), and was running around the place dancing to rave music in the place, screaming about scorpions, and making up "The Rolling Pin" dance move....which goes something like this..."roll the dough roll the dough, make shapes of the dough...".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Brilliant.
    Then I question your tastes :P
    And your iron stomach :eek:

Advertisement