Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Fun

Options
  • 30-01-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Hot Monkey Love

A certain zoo had acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very horny, and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the zoo veterinarian determined the problem: she was in heat. What to do? There was no male of this species available.
    While reflecting on their problem, the zoo administrators noticed Mike, an employee responsible for cleaning the animals’ cages. Now Mike, it was rumored, possessed ample ability to satisfy any female, and he wasn’t very bright. So the zoo administrators thought they might have a solution. Perhaps they could entice Mike to satisfy the female gorilla. So he was approached with a proposition: would he be willing to screw the gorilla–for five hundred bucks? Mike replied that he might be interested, but would have to think the matter over.
    The following day, Mike announced that he would accept their offer, but only under three conditions:
    “First,” he said, “I don’t want to have to kiss her,” and “Second, I want nothing to do with any offspring that may result from this union.”
    The zoo administration quickly acceded to these conditions, but what could be the third?
    “Well,” said Mike, “You’ve gotta give me another week to come up with the five hundred bucks.”

Choosing A Wife

There is a man who has three girlfriends, but he does not know
    which one to marry. So he decides to give each one $5000 and see how
    each of them spends it.
    The first one goes out and gets a total makeover with the money.
    She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and
    tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you,
    because I love you so much."
    The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a
    television and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says, "I bought
    these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."
    The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market,
    doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the
    rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future
    because I love you so much."
    The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent
    the money. He finally decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

Cannibals

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals.
    The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.
    The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."
    The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.
    The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.
    The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."

A Missionary is Sent to Africa

A missionary is sent into the deepest, darkest part of Africa to live with a tribe.
    He spends years with the people, teaching them to read and write, and preaching to them about the good Christian ways of the white man.
    One thing he particularly stresses is the evils of sexual sin: Thou must not commit adultery or fornication!
    One day, the wife of one of the tribe's noblemen gives birth to a white baby.
    The village is shocked and the chief is sent to talk with the missionary.
    "You have taught us of the evils of sexual sin, yet here, a black woman gives birth to a white child. You are the only white man who has ever set foot in our village. Even Stevie Wonder could see what's been going on!"
    The missionary replies, "No, no. You are mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence, what is called an albino. Look to thy yonder field. See the flock of white sheep, and yet amongst them, one of them is black. Nature does this on occasion."
    "Tell you what," the chief says, "You never mention the sheep again, and I won't say anything about the baby."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

good ones there #3 was the best IMO

Advertisement