Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick one - name of hotel on George's Street?

Options
  • 30-01-2009 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

Hey - tried Googling it but couldn't find it. What's the name of that hotel on George's Street along the same side of the street as the Globe I believe.

Apparently it's quite good value and I gots people booking rooms in Dublin very soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Kelly's?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Central Hotel ?? Not quite on Georges St...it's on Exchequer St., beside Cafe bar deli..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Dumpsville

If you fancy no sleep from the globe and drunks outside or you want the ceiling coming down on top of you from a water leak go right ahead.

If you want a decent night go for d4 hotels cheap nice big rooms and im sure mr dunne could do with a helping hand:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

As mentioned it is the Central Hotel. I used to live on Exchequer Street on the second floor of the Georges Street Market building (above Patagonia store) and never had a problem getting any sleep with the noise of late night revelers.

Advertisement