Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting Agency - Homefront

Options
  • 30-01-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

Anyone have any experience with these guys? Good or bad?

Thanks for any information.

Carl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anon_

Hi,

I Know you wrote this a very (!) long time ago but thought I'd reply so other people can take my advice which is - Avoid them!

I think they are extremely unprofessional. Their houses are in bad condition (something you only realize when you move in...) and when you are trying to get them to fix anything they they take forever to even get back to you and when they do ,they say they are going to help you but nothing ever happens. Been waiting for month go get something very small fixed in our house. I have also been talking to other people who have rented by homefront and they have told me other stories about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bigphilo

Hi, we are currently renting through Homefront and we find them horrible to rent from. Any problems in the house takes weeks to get fixed. A friend also rented another house from them and also had the same problems. We are now looking for another property to rent as we can't deal with their bulls#it anymore! Stay clear of them.

Advertisement