Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value landline operator???

Options
  • 30-01-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Got my Eircom bill today and was horrified!! I rarely use the landline but i have to have one for broadband (which is paid for by the company i work for and i have no say in the provider used)

I basically want the cheapest possible line rental with a deal on landline to mobile calls.......Any info about the numerous companies out there would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

I'm with Blueface.they recently put up the charges but its still a lot cheaper.I pay for a year in advance and its €149 for calls to anywhere in Ireland or the UK with no time limits on the calls.there is no line rental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gadfly

I'm with Smart Telecom for the broadband only. I use the mobile for calls. I find it manageable this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

kingaaa wrote: »
    I'm with Blueface.they recently put up the charges but its still a lot cheaper.I pay for a year in advance and its €149 for calls to anywhere in Ireland or the UK with no time limits on the calls.there is no line rental.

It should be noted that this is just for calls to LANDLINES. Calls to Mobiles cost above and beyond. However, my company [PS] uses Blueface and most of our calls are to mobiles. We are hard pushed to spend more than €20 a month top up [not including rental] per month just for this purpose.

Advertisement