Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mrs strikes again.

Options
  • 30-01-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

She booked me flights for a Christmas pressie. Made a dog's dinner of them and the bottom line is I can't travel to the Arsenal game. Gutted.

Although with my 0 wins in 5 record the season, maybe it's a good thing.

Will have to make do with the pub next Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

bitter Shane, no chance of getting a cheap flight in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Mullo76 wrote: »
    bitter Shane, no chance of getting a cheap flight in?

About €150 is the best I can do. I'm afraid I just can't stretch it this month mate. At least it means my cup final will be free as I'm owed for Stoke and now Arsenal.

Every cloud.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Belfast Yid

She booked me flights for a Christmas pressie. Made a dog's dinner of them and the bottom line is I can't travel to the Arsenal game. Gutted.

Although with my 0 wins in 5 record the season, maybe it's a good thing.

Will have to make do with the pub next Sunday.

Dublin Spur, I know the feeling, my Mrs did this 2 years ago V Man Ut in Feb and Sky changed the game to the Sunday, the day we flew back. Have u 2 tickets going spare for the Arsenal game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Dublin Spur, I know the feeling, my Mrs did this 2 years ago V Man Ut in Feb and Sky changed the game to the Sunday, the day we flew back. Have u 2 tickets going spare for the Arsenal game?

Sorry Pal, Ticket has gone to a mate.

Advertisement