Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi service in Dunshaughlin?

Options
  • 30-01-2009 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know if there is a taxi service that operates out of Dunshaughlin? I would be looking for a ride late next Wednesday night (say 12:00-12:30) from Dunshaughlin to central Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine most would be independents.

You could try some of these http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Ratoath/taxi.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kathy P

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. When I searched on Dunshaughlin, nothing came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Royal Cabs are a good hackney service... 01 8240022

Also, PC Cabs, they're based in Ratoath but service Dunshaughlin too... 01 8257785

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

Thank you for those telephone No's ibarelycare. I was looking for taxis on the internet for a client and I found your post, you have helped out a lot, thank you again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ferga_com

I live in Ratoath and use PC Cabs - see post above. I find them reliable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement