Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farewell my twenties

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Meh, I've had short hair since I was 14, it suits the fact that I'm lazy as hell. i've no intention of growing it long. :)

Hey MJOR......I hope your milking it in style!

Happy-30th-Birthday.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yay!!! happy birthday!!:D:D:D

Kudos to moonbaby. Well impressed

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Hey MJOR......I hope your milking it in style!

Happy-30th-Birthday.gif

Oh my God!!! thanks a million!!! the big party is tonight...... pity i didnt book a bit of botox lol!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yay!!! happy birthday!!:D:D:D

Kudos to moonbaby. Well impressed

Thanks! went out thurs night felt abit dodgy yest but am gung ho for my party tonight! wheres the goldschlager???????

• Advertisement
Advertisement