Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d-day on mon!

Options
  • 30-01-2009 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

hmmmm getting a tad nervous.....please god i passed everything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Oh Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got mine already.

*smug face*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I just want them at this stage, although I admit I am getting bad flashbacks of that morning I was here on Boards with everyone else writing my Inter-war Europe take home exam without absolutely any sleep, having done I think two other essays beforehand. What a gruelling night. What I put together may have been truly awful. I just hope I at least scraped a pass-standard mark for that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Ugh.. I fear Monday will be Doomsday for Lolly. :(

You'll be fine Lolly. *hugs*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

The s**t may hit the fan methinks:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Results reshmults!
    Either way I will still be doing this outside the computer science building come Monday;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

NEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Absolutely bricking this. There's one module I completely made a mess of which will probably stick me with a 2.2.

Everything else should be grand (hopefully) and I can begin the long task of working my ass off this semester to ensure I get a masters...along with the relevant heart attacks that come with it.

I never get why they just don't release them on the Friday and let people access them through out the weekend rather than everyone trying at once on Monday and crashing the server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Brimmy wrote: »

I never get why they just don't release them on the Friday and let people access them through out the weekend rather than everyone trying at once on Monday and crashing the server.

I'll give one guess at the answer...cos it'd be the smart thing to do!

I'm looking forward to getting them(at last). Although the inevitable will happen, where I'll end up with a list of C's, and maybe one B. Always the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭chrissor

Mushy wrote: »
    I'll give one guess at the answer...cos it'd be the smart thing to do!

I'm looking forward to getting them(at last). Although the inevitable will happen, where I'll end up with a list of C's, and maybe one B. Always the way.
    As a first year with no GPA to worry about I would be quite happy with a list of C's, thank you very much. I have a horrible feeling that may not be the case though I'm probably worrying about nothing, just first results nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

one module they said that wed all passed so thats not tooo bad
    another lecturer said we all did well so

thats two out of 6 :(
    bricking it........mind just went blank after studying for a month for one of them ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I had forgotten that results were coming out until someone kindly reminded me this afternoon. I don't really care how I did - I've alrady got a degree, now all I have to do is pass everything and they put an extra couple of letters after my name by the end of the year - but a lot of the people I run into on Monday will probably be in pissy moods because they didn't get the grades they wanted; so f**king what - go out, get hammered and fail/barely scrape through the next lot of exams as well - it's what college is all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

why exactly do they want us to wait till tomorrow?=.=

Because this is UCD, and it wants you to suffer in as many ways as is humanly possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Does anyone know if take-home exams become available on Monday? Or even the essays which contribute towards your grade? Can they be looked at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

Does anyone know if take-home exams become available on Monday? Or even the essays which contribute towards your grade? Can they be looked at?

everything is up tomorrow.
    if you click on your mark it normally says how it breaks down between continuous assessment and then exam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

Without doubt I failed wholesale, but my real problem is that I actually don't care :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

How early do they post the results? I'm up at 6.30 tomorrow, unless it snows cause then there's no point going in, and was wondering whether they'd be up before 7 or is it at around noon that they put us out of our misery (or put us in it).

• Advertisement

Semester 1 results will be available on SIS Web no later than 5.00 pm on Monday, 2 February, 2009

They're mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

they put them up at about 2.30 in the morning at the summer so hopefully it'll be the same this time round! I can't take it any longer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭me2gud4u

the wait is killing me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

They're predicting snow for tomorrow too, might have to stay home! Britain is being blanketed by snow, really fierce. I don't think I can take it any longer what with the weather and the results...feel like I'm going to explode, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Inglorious

They're out.
    Good luck everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

Inglorious wrote: »
    They're out.
    Good luck everyone.

damn, you beat me to announcing it

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

How many modules are you able to resit does anyone know, a great start to the results i know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

omfg!!!:D passed everything!!!close to 3.6 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

happy enough

Got the E I already knew about. The rest are high C/low B average.

Hopefully I'll do okay in the summer and that E will be compensated!

:)

Now I can sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭chrissor

I just had a heart attack reading that, i didn't think they would be up so early, thank god for the superbowl, passed all mine, yay

Advertisement