Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d-day on mon!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I'm stunned. I had spoken to a lady in UCD about repeating the year as I was absent for a lot of semester one due to a reoccuring illness. I was all set to see a list of fails on my result page.

BUT..

I got a string of B's and one C! Can't fricken believe it. Hopefully if I can keep this up for semester two, my GPA will be improved immensely from last years disaster. For semester one my GPA is 3.2. Will this help to pull up last years GPA? Not too sure how it works tbh.. :o Anyway, I'm just stunned and sooo sooo happy that I don't need to repeat!

Fingers crossed..

Well done everyone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Congrats!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I'm stunned. I had spoken to a lady in UCD about repeating the year as I was absent for a lot of semester one due to a reoccuring illness. I was all set to see a list of fails on my result page.

BUT..

I got a string of B's and one C! Can't fricken believe it. Hopefully if I can keep this up for semester two, my GPA will be improved immensely from last years disaster. For semester one my GPA is 3.2. Will this help to pull up last years GPA? Not too sure how it works tbh.. :o Anyway, I'm just stunned and sooo sooo happy that I don't need to repeat!

Fingers crossed..

Well done everyone ;)

yay!! well done girl, i remember your posts about worrying and you did so well. congrats

Advertisement