Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipoker rules

Options
  • 30-01-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Ive asked an ipoker network poker site to change my nickname.I was asked why>They say it must be for legal reasons.How do i get it changed
    ive done it before and was even about to a few weeks ago but put it off and now they say there not allowed do it.

If i cancel the account and rejoin then maybe will that work .I dont want two names under one account i just want a new screen name whats wrong with that so what people cant track me who cares.

Also ive been able to depoist with these two ipoker network sites with the same debit card.
    But if i try say on full tilt or pkr its not excepting my kind of maestro card because its lacking a ccv2 number any one know a way round that.

I f someone knows i poker network rules can they post a link for me to look over.

answer if you like ...whats the best name youve come up with
    i know it doesnt matter at all to the game but its a matter of pride so its important to the players true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

ya wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 classic eclipse

dave says "ya wha?" if i gather what you mean dave ill answer you like
    this.
    Ive asked an ipoker network poker site to change my nickname.I was asked why>They say it must be for legal reasons.How do i get it changed
    ive done it before and was even about to a few weeks ago but put it off and now they say there not allowed do it.

If i cancel the account and rejoin then maybe will that work .I dont want two names under one account i just want a new screen name whats wrong with that so what people cant track me who cares.

Also ive been able to depoist with these two ipoker network sites with the same debit card.
    But if i try say on full tilt or pkr its not excepting my kind of maestro card because its lacking a ccv2 number any one know a way round that.

I f someone knows i poker network rules can they post a link for me to look over.

i know it doesnt matter at all to the game but its a matter of pride so its important to the players true?

David i think youve underestimated these questions there actually absoultly imperative dont be a smart aholic please im looking for answers not poo

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

i know it doesnt matter at all to the game but its a matter of pride so its important to the players true?[/quote]

NO.:eek:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Just switch ipoker sites. Skins wont allow you to change your nickname.

• Advertisement

Ace chucky absoulty ACE your the only one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

They are too busy working on that major upgrade they have promised for the last 2 years to have time to worry about the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

You can have accounts with as many different ipoker skins as you like.

Nicknames starting with dbc are especially lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

what is the user name? Get someone to report your username as offensive, they will not only let you change it but force you to.

If you didn't take the precaution of choosing a nickname that could be construed as offensive, its your own fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

whats the best name youve come up with

Saw a guy playing on i-poker earlier called OMGClayDavis.

Shameful sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

dont be a smart aholic please im looking for answers not poo

Your mummy will be very angry when she discovers you've been using her computer.

Your mummy will be very angry when she discovers you've been using her computer.

huh? Tis dude hates his own mommy i bet & i think his wearing a i love "COCKS" t-shirt LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

huh? Tis dude hates his own mommy i bet & i think his wearing a i love "COCKS" t-shirt LOL!
    cocky little bxxxxxxd arent ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

i love "COCKS"

Good for you,but you're in the wrong forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement