Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Arsenal 7th Feb

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

Palacious - Emmence

Immense?
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

Devastated that we didnt win. Palacios was great today, MOTM in his first derby! Keane showed some good touches etc, but not as lively as i had hoped.

Pav looks knackered, he has been playing non-stop for nearly a year and a half. I think next season he will shine.

Commentator said they find it difficult to see Bent in the club after the summer, which i understand but i honestly think we should hold onto him.

We missed Defoe today...

I honestly believe that the sooner we can off-load Bent, the better.
    I feel that he can only be effective if we were in a position to sit back and play counter-attacking football, utilising his undoubted pace. Unfortunately we can't, given our league position, play that way. And, as a Centre Forward who can hold the ball up, he is bloody awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Explains why i never saw you Ronan - we were an hour late to Stansted also - plane problem that was nothing of course eventually. Good dozen on the flight going over.
    Who are these people???

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Bent-
    If Sunderland or Newcastle off £10M i'll drive him up! Absolutely clueless - i'd prefer Campbell.

Advertisement