Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow bruising.

Options
  • 31-01-2009 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey all.

I recently got my eyebrow pierced, and everythings good and its healing grand. But I've got some bruising just under it. I read that it does happen, and it might and might not stay.

Does it usually go away after awhile, or would you think its more likely to stay bruised now that its started off?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

prob just clamped too tight, how long ago you get it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 amysdeadpeas

Ehm.. last Wednesday. From what I've read it says its got something to do with the fact its near the eye, similar to the effects of getting a black eye or some crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

black eyes go away in a week-10 days!
    give it a bit longer, i didn't have this problem with mine, will should be able to clarify

Cool cool, thank you! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

When I got my eyebrow pierced years ago, I got a fully blown black eye... looked like I had gone ten rounds with a professional boxer!!

• Advertisement

That makes me feel much much much better. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Posted this in a similar thread a few months ago, i just love it though :D
    This was me a week or so after getting my eyebrow pierced

dsc00003pv2.jpg

Wow, mines nothing compared to that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I had a huge black eye for a fortnight, something to do with causing damage to the hair follicles in your eyebrows according to the guy that did mine ... Not sure if that's true or not :rolleyes:

Advertisement