Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling 50% for the gjp deepstack game

Options
  • 31-01-2009 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

The tournament date and cost

European Deepstack Poker Championship II
    5th-8th Feb 2009
    Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin, Ireland

50,000 starting chips, 1hr clock, €1500+€150 entry.

Decided to play the deepstack game and selling 50% to any one whos interested in taking a piece of me, selling at pretty much face value,170 for 10%, anybody whos interested please reply or pm cheers. Oh and for those who dont know me its Albert Kenny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

akkenny wrote: »
    The tournament date and cost

European Deepstack Poker Championship II
    5th-8th Feb 2009
    Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin, Ireland

50,000 starting chips, 1hr clock, €1500+€150 entry.

Decided to play the deepstack game and selling 50% to any one whos interested in taking a piece of me, selling at pretty much face value,170 for 10%, anybody whos interested please reply or pm cheers. Oh and for those who dont know me its Albert Kenny.

Albert

I'm in for 10% man.

Cheers
    Eoin (Fitz)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭akkenny

pocketdooz wrote: »
    Albert

I'm in for 10% man.

Cheers
    Eoin (Fitz)

cheers eoin ill be workin in the fitz tuesday to thursday if your about or can see you there at the event?

20% left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

20% left

did you get my text?

I'll take 10%

JP Poker wrote: »
    did you get my text?

I'll take 10%

cheers jp, can get it off ya on the day of you like? and thats still 20% left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭callo

giz a bell al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭BIGMICKG

ill swap 10% with ye albert if that interests u???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I'll take 10% as well Albert, you're one of the finest players around Dublin at the moment, you made a fapulous move against me in JPs game last week, so for sure i'm happy to take the action. Your rolling like a river but one question..
    surely it should be 165 for 10% though, you trying to pull a fast one?

fullstop wrote: »
    I'll take 10% as well Albert, you're one of the finest players around Dublin at the moment, you made a fapulous move against me in JPs game last week, so for sure i'm happy to take the action. Your rolling like a river but one question..
    surely it should be 165 for 10% though, you trying to pull a fast one?

i think this is ciaran ye, not sure but 170 i think is fare, especially if you think im one of the finest players in dublin at the moment lol, surely i deserve the extra 5 euro.

BIGMICKG wrote: »
    ill swap 10% with ye albert if that interests u???

alright mick eh i think iv sold the 50% now so justin waitin to hear back from 2 guys, if one lets me down then ill swap 10 for sure cheers mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

i think this is ciaran ye, not sure but 170 i think is fare, especially if you think im one of the finest players in dublin at the moment lol, surely i deserve the extra 5 euro.

I was being sarcastic, you're a shocking player, but i'll give you €167.50, meet you half way. fare?
    No it's not Ciaron.

fullstop wrote: »
    I was being sarcastic, you're a shocking player, but i'll give you €167.50, meet you half way. fare?
    No it's not Ciaron.

not ciaran ok so who did i pull this great move on and i dont think it would be fare to everyone else if i took 167.50 off you and not everyone else can we come to 170, lol

pocketdooz wrote: »
    Albert

I'm in for 10% man.

Cheers
    Eoin (Fitz)

eoin will you be in the fitz at all this week, three confirmed, fullstop and eoin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

eoin will you be in the fitz at all this week, three confirmed, fullstop and eoin?

I'll be there mate

Tuesday night or Wednesday night.

for sure

Advertisement