Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from motors by Unkell

Options
  • 31-01-2009 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭

I've been banned by Unkell

Another moderator called me a liar and I responded fairly.

People are going to disagree.

But have the same punishment for everyone.

Someone needs to moderate the moderator bullying on Boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It was nothing to do with that. You questioned a moderator decision on-thread. That's why you were banned. It's only a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭LoveDucati2

Not true, Unkel clearly ignored the fact the Ned called me a liar, which is slander, and made no comment about that.

Your mods have serious attitude problems.

The ban is for a month.

here is my quote,

"So you will ignore a moderator calling me a liar, and then issue a threat for pointing out Ned is childish?"

here is the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055465865&page=5

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I read the thread.
    It all started here:
    seriously, what is wrong with you, are you 10 years old or something.

Would you just go and phone a dealer and actually talk some sense

It would seem that you are known for having an attitude problem in that forum.
    When you got called on it you gave the Mod grief on the thread.
    Ban stands.

Beruthiel wrote: »

It would seem that you are known for having an attitude problem in that forum.
    When you got called on it you gave the Mod grief on the thread.
    Ban stands.

You should be using the word opinion instead of attitude, the mods have serious issues here.

If I state correctly that BMW order cars from Germany and a Mod pipes up with "oh no they don't" panto style, and nothing else, whats the problem. Then he calls me a liar, which has been removed, but no sanction has been placed against that Mod.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

He's not a mod on that forum, the fact that he's a mod elsewhere doesn't give him any power or privilege in the Motors forum.

• Advertisement

sceptre wrote: »
    He's not a mod on that forum, the fact that he's a mod elsewhere doesn't give him any power or privilege in the Motors forum.

The fact he is a moderator means he should not call users Liars, and Boards agrees because its gone off his post.

I want him banned for calling me a liar, who do I contact.

Can someone here Address my ban.

Why was I banned Unkel?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You should be using the word opinion instead of attitude, the mods have serious issues here.

If I state correctly that BMW order cars from Germany and a Mod pipes up with "oh no they don't" panto style, and nothing else, whats the problem. Then he calls me a liar, which has been removed, but no sanction has been placed against that Mod.

Doesn't make much sense to me.
    That's not true what you posted, you are incorrect, was that a deliberate lie or do you have reading problems?

You said
    BMW Ireland definitely get the cars from Germany
    He said
    ned78 wrote: »
    No they don't.
    I see no panto style remark at all.

Advertisement