Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Mortgage will I go for?

Options
  • 31-01-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

decided Im buying. getting 35 year mortgage. My question is who to go for. Its between AIB and EBS-variable.AIB have a 3.25% variabe at the moment ad EBS have a 3.63% variabe at the moment. It seems easy to go for AIB but no one knows how these change. Someone told me EBS are less likely to change rates etc....by theway,these have given me mortgage approval...others havent. Thanks for any help/advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

Bank of Ireland are doing a one year fixed rate of 2.95 for first time buyers.
    It might be worth taking a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Karlrove

thanks for reply...yeah I looked at it but their sebsequent rate is 4.0% while aib do a 2.99% fixed(or 3% 2 year fixed) first year rate and then go to 3.25% for subsequent rate...

Advertisement