Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microdermals

Options
  • 31-01-2009 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

im thinking about getting 3 microdermals going vertically down my chest, but i dont really know much about them.
    i know i've got to find an experienced piercer but i dont want to be told what they say is good and find out later its bull****!
    so whats the best type of jewellery?
    is it better to use a needle or dermal punch?
    and there seem to be a lot of bad stories.. any good ones out there??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i have two on my chest, they are healing awesome not sore ,red or anything... only problem being that they're a bit off centre to one another, but im hoping that can be easliy fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cozzy145

pics??
    did they use a needle or dermal punch?
    im so keen... ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Dermal punch always.

Using a needle is just cruel. A punch is much cleaner too.

Are you completely 100% about getting micodermals and not a surface bar? They can be very dodgey on the chest area, there's not enough flesh there IMO.

Then again I guess it varies from person to person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cozzy145

ok, thanks.

yeah thats why im a bit worried about them rejecting, but i really want them!!
    would it be a better idea under the collarbone maybe as theres more flesh to hang on to?

Advertisement