Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[O2] Charges for going over cap

• 31-01-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just a quick one... haven't searched for it or anything... but If you're on O2 Broadband it might be a good idea to check your account..

I checked mine yesterday and they had started to charge me per MB it was already up to 40 euro... extra...

I called O2 and they reset it back to 0 ..

I hardly check my account... and if I didn't i might have ended up with a bill for a fair whack.. 2.2 gb = 40 euro the bill for 10gb would have been over 250 euro...

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

moved to midband

Did you go over your cap of 10GB because if you did they are within their rights to charge you as per O2's Terms & Conditions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Icdb

No didn't go over 10 gb... from 0 meg to 2.2gb they have been charging... there is an error with their data billing system... i.e. i still have 7.8gig left to use...

Advertisement