Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design icon for program

Options
  • 31-01-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

Hi! Hopefully this is the right place...

I'm currently building a c# program for teaching autistic children handwriting, it's called Write For Me. There's a default icon that is appearing on each screen of the application thanks to MS Visual Studio. So i'm thinking i'd like to do my own icon, something relevant to writing etc etc... Anyone in my class i've asked have just come up with 'a pencil', but its a bit boring really. not too good at designing things, so just wondering could i get some help and ideas from you designers??

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! :D

ps. its quite a small icon so a lot of detail would be a waste of time really,just something simple.

EDIT: Of course i would credit you in my dissertation if i use an icon you come up with.But that might not be such a big deal, as it's only going to be in my college....

Comments

Advertisement