Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Opinion = Worst name for game ever

In Aaaaa!, you gain points by swooping past buildings and terrain as close as you can, while going as fast as you can,"

Watch this REAL life vid, probably the most exhillarating rush possible , easily the closest thing ever to a human being able to fly :D

Prepare to be amazed !!!

If video doesnt show - http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Ive seen that video (The real base jumping vid) and its very impressive. I can't imagine anything being able to top it (adrenaline wise)

As regards to the game. It sounds like it could make a good game (disregarding the very poor title), however after watching the videos im not impressed. Granted they were just prototype videos I saw on you-tube but even with better graphics and perhaps improved game play, I still don't think it will be good.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Now I've Led Zep's Kashmir stuck in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Polar101

I'm curious to find out what the sequel of this game would be called..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Polar101 wrote: »
    I'm curious to find out what the sequel of this game would be called..

BbbbbBBbbbBBBbbBBBBBbBBBBB!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement