Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song suggestions please for my last compliation video of my college life

Options
  • 31-01-2009 2:54pm

I have made 3 video compliations of my life in ul and put them up on bebo and youtube. me and my friends all really enjoy watching them and they catalog my life and times in ul really well.

I want to pick a suitable song for my last one as i am now in fourth year and i will be graduating in a few months.

Any suggestions

<snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Hmmm so 3rd video people ****ing fridges off balconies and showing vandalism of accommodation. Not the type of thing I'd want prospective employers seeing or something that one should be proud of.

It's probably a bad sign that I know at least 3 of the people that make appearences too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Yeah, as Rory pointed out its not exactly too flattering these videos. Keep it private, I wouldn't be too happy knowing my videos are publicly linked somewhere.

Keep it to Bebo/Facebook/Whatever you kids are using these days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement