Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***HORSE SHARE ONLY*** - NB -NO advertising of horses for sale/wanted/loan/lease

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gra456

Hi i am looking for small horse to share in south Dublin /wickow.I have owned horses and also shared a few in the past.I hope to ride 2 /3 times a week and i love to hack ,jump and general riding.Would consider horse at green too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nay99

I am a young, reliable student Looking to share a horse in the dublin (south) area but can travel. Have Been riding For many years, on many kinds of horses and have done jumping, xcountry and hunts, but have taken frequent breaks from riding due to lack of time. I have participates in minor stable comps at a younger age and would like to advance my jumping skills to compete at a higher level. Hopefully I could find a horse that is a good jumper, that is good tempered and not too difficult to handle. I have loaned and shares horses before which have worked out very well so have experience with this type of set up. Pm me If my situation would suit yours or If you have any information. Many thanks, Naomi

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Marsh123

Hi,
    I have a lovely 15.3 gelding to share in south dublin. He is mainly suitable for hacking, hunting, hunter trials and trips to the beach. I have a new younger horse so even someone who would just like to hack out with me once or twice a week would be perfect for small contribution to livery fees. Suitable for good novice if just to hack but would need slightly more advanced rider for hunter trials and hunting.

If interested please contact me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 madamlittle

Hi. I'm a novice rider who has taken up riding again after 20 years. I've been riding sporadically for the last two years but, because of other commitments I haven't been free to do as much as I would like. I'll be completely freed up mid October and would love to build up experience and confidence by riding out with someone once or twice a week.
    What area in South Dublin is your horse kept because I'm in West Dublin but very near the M50. Also, what are you thinking of in terms of livery contributions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jennyt32

Hi, I am looking to horse share in North county Dublín. Im 26 and have started riding again a few months ago after a 8year break. I am taking lessons once a week however want to get more involved and maybe start show jumping. I am confident enough nd dont mind a bit of a challange.I am open to discuss prices and days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 horseloverx

hi, i am looking for part time horse share near maynooth! I have been riding nearly 5 years and have pleanty experience, i have done work experience in 3 different yards, each for up to 6 months. I am looking to ride 3-4 times a week including either saturday or sunday, and need to be able to compete most months. Horse must be around 16hh and be able to jump a meter at least, with ease!! willing to pay E140 per month or around that.
    pm me if interested !!

Hi there,
    I am a 19 year old college student living in Leixlip who is looking to part share a horse preferably in the Maynooth/Celbridge/Clane area, I would be willing to go as far as Kill. I have been riding for 11 years and have leased a connemara pony for 6 months and then a 16.2hh TB for another 6 months. Since I started college, riding seemed to take a bit of a back seat but I now want to get back to riding on a regular basis. I am a very competent rider and I have experience riding difficult horses however I am not looking for a big project. I can help bring your horse on in both flatwork and jumping and I would also be interested in doing a bit of cross country also. I am not necessarily looking to compete but I wouldn't rule it out. I have a part time job so I would be willing to pay €40/45 a week towards livery fees for 3-4 days of riding in return. I would be looking to ride during the week as I work weekends which may benefit anyone who doesn't have the time to get up to their horse during the week. I would be open to a trial period as I know how difficult it can be to find a good match for both horse and rider. I will ride anything between 15hh and 17hh. If you are looking or know someone who is looking to part share their horse please dont hesitate to message me.
    Thanks,
    Orla. :)

hi orla, just saw you post about you looking to part share a horse. I have a 16.2hh TB mare, she is so sweet and always tries her best. She's only 5 so she can get a bit strong at times as shes still a bit green, but she really has a great temperament. I am based in larragh outside maynooth. please pm me for more details and if you are interested or not.
    thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Linda89

Hi,
    I am 23 and looking for a horse share in Maynooth area. I would prefer a horse that is not spooky, more like... relaxed and a bit lazy, complicated in handling is no problem. I have been riding since I am 9 and I don't necessarily need a jumper/dressage horse, I am not interested in competitions or anything.
    Please send a Private Message if you are interested. :)
    Best regards

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LucieK

Hi there!
    I'm a french student in Athlone, I'm 19 and I'm looking for sharing a horse here because I miss my french mare :) I ride for 6 years. I've a car so I can move in midlands.
    Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 thedvg

Hi
    I have various horses for share in South Dublin ranging from beginning to advanced and various heights. anyone who is interested just give me a pm and i can go through what your looking for and try match you up with something.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Hi, I'm looking for a horse to share in Cork, ideally close enough to the city.
    I'm currently a poor broke college student so realistically could only afford 2 days share of full livery, but I've no problem with doing DIY livery.
    Up until 3 years ago I was working full time with horses (teaching), and receiving training every day, however I've only ridden sporadically in the last 3 years. As a result of this I'm looking for something quietish, but also wouldn't mind something that is a bit of a project.
    My main interest lies in flatwork, but the right horse could help me find my long lost love of jumping! :p

Thanks!

Anyone looking to part share my beautiful mare please pm me. Yard based outside maynooth ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

I have a 16.2 horse available twice a week for part share. She is stabled in a private yard near Swords. The mare is doing very well in all disciplines and is good on the roads. She is forward going and keen so would not be suitable for beginners or novices. Please PM for more info if interested.

• Site Banned Posts: 4 coppershill

Hi.. i have a 18hh gelding for share in Galway City. Brilliant and safe ride. MSG me if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cavaliere

Hi

I am a french student and I like to find a horse share. Unfortunately, I have a budget of 60 euros/ month but I pratice horse riding since I am a child and I am competent in dressage. If you want I can put videos on youtube .I have already trained young horses I can also clean the stabble If you want to. I am very motivate to practise horse ridding at Dublin (dublin 1, I can take the bus) because I am there for year and I will miss horses if I don't try to practise.

:) hope you understand me
    Raphaèle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

coco_lola wrote: »
    I'm interested to know if anyone would like their horses/ponies schooled for free? I have my BHS Stage One, R&RS, Child Protection done. I currently work full time so would only be available evenings/weekends. I have a lot of experience with young stock, I used to break and train ponies and compete in IPS and SJAI, Eventing Ireland etc., experience with foxhunting and dressage. I used to teach full time in a stables at home but have not had time since I moved to Dublin to do as much as I'd like, plus it is very expensive. If anyone thinks that I might be what you are looking for, PM me! :)

Anyone have contact details for coco_lola or could pass on that I'm interested in contacting her about this? Long shot I know.

Hi there, anyone looking for someone to exercise their horses in the maynooth area. I can also help with schooling/breaking. I'm 16 years old and I have been riding 7 years. Done loads of work experience in yards all around Dublin and kildare. Please pm me for more info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 troyton

4yr old mare available for share in Cork. She has a relaxed nature and is an easy ride. She has a good jump and is currently learning to work on the bit. She has been out to 2 schooling days and a few group lessons but doesn't have a lot of mileage due to so many shows being cancelled this summer. She is well behaved when she's out though and doesn't get hot or excited. I have stables and an arena at home and would ideally like to find someone who would come ride her here (for free) but I would be willing to put her in livery if the sharer was willing to pay half the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IDunnoh

I am a 19 year old student looking for a horse share. I have been riding from a young age but have not done much this year since selling my pony.

I am keen to get into dressage and am looking for a horse 15h upwards that could help improve my skills. I am hoping for forward going with good stable manners.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 GEMMAGREENE

Hi Everyone,
    Im a 17year old experienced horse rider/previous owner and im looking to hopefully long term loan any horse someone might have ive experience from youngsters to highly strung ex racehorses that i re schooled myself and sold on.

Im looking for a horse of any height age and breed although thoroughbreds preferred:)

S/he will be stabled at a close by livery yard located on the baskin lane and wil be tended to everyday,Id be looking to use him or her for hacking and if possible jumping:)

If anyone has a horse in need of a home PM me with a brief bit of information and your phone number

Many Thanks
    Gemma
    Co.Dublin
    <snip>

Mod edit: no personal details in posts, please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 zero12

I have a 16.1 sports horse for share in Kildare area. She would suit an experienced rider. She is strong but doesn't buck or rear. She would be suitable for riding club. She is kept in an excellent yard where clinics are held regularly. Days flexible. 45 euro per wk, Farrier vet etc will be covered by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cornado

Looking to exercise horses
    Dublin/Enniskerry Area

I'm am looking to help exercise a horse one/two days a week. I would also be happy to help with yard work and general care of horses.
    I am in my twenties and have ridden all my life doing mostly doing dressage, showing and show jumping with my own horses. At present I do not have a horse of my own so am looking to help somewhere with the exercising and training of their horses. I am also happy to compete and bring on young horses.

I also have my own transport so am accessible to travel outside the Dublin area.

Please send me a private message if you of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rdo

Fun easy going pony for share in Brittas Bay due to work commitments.

I have a pony for share in Brittas Bay, he is a stocky 12.3 Exmoor pony and is suitable for a small adult (I myself am 5ft6 and 9 stone) or a confident teenager. Not suitable for children.

Sand school, nice hacking along quiet country roads and 10 mins ride from beach.

Share would be 20 Euro a week for 3 week days riding plus the occasional weekend when I am away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tove

Marsh123 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a lovely 15.3 gelding to share in south dublin. He is mainly suitable for hacking, hunting, hunter trials and trips to the beach. I have a new younger horse so even someone who would just like to hack out with me once or twice a week would be perfect for small contribution to livery fees. Suitable for good novice if just to hack but would need slightly more advanced rider for hunter trials and hunting.

If interested please contact me :)

Hi!! Do you still need someone?! :)

thedvg wrote: »
    Hi
    I have various horses for share in South Dublin ranging from beginning to advanced and various heights. anyone who is interested just give me a pm and i can go through what your looking for and try match you up with something.

thanks

Hi! Do you still need people? :)

Anyone looking to part share my beautiful mare please pm me. Yard based outside maynooth ! :)

Hi! Do you still need pople? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Reine

Person wanted to share beautiful 10 year old TB Gelding near Maynooth / Killcock Co. Kildare. Ideally someone who can ride during the week. Horse is well schooled, has no vices, does not buck , rear etc. Use of large Sand Arena and good local hacking. Would suit confident intermediate rider, possibly lady rider available on weekdays. Please pm me with phone number for further details.

Reine wrote: »
    Person wanted to share beautiful 10 year old TB Gelding near Maynooth / Killcock Co. Kildare. Ideally someone who can ride during the week. Horse is well schooled, has no vices, does not buck , rear etc. Use of large Sand Arena and good local hacking. Would suit confident intermediate rider, possibly lady rider available on weekdays. Please pm me with phone number for further details.

Hi! Do you still need someone?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Reine

Yes, Can you pm me your mobile number and I will call you later on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 VMur

Hi all,

I am an experienced rider of 20(gulp) years, thoroughbred/sport horse types. Have been away working professionally in the horse world and have come home and am not sure where things are so cannot commit to my own horse. If anyone needs horse's exercised in the South Dublin/Wicklow area, please get in touch and I'd be happy to help out. I have references from here or abroad if you need to know what kind of rider I am!

Advertisement