Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***HORSE SHARE ONLY*** - NB -NO advertising of horses for sale/wanted/loan/lease

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,486 ✭✭✭✭fits

X.Gemma.X wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I have a 15.3h Tb Gelding that I would like to share;)He Is great at jumping but needs a confident rider as he can get cheeky :P.He is a pleasure to school and Is great at dressage as his previous owner thought him a bit but i have no interest in it at all :rolleyes:.I dont know what to say about him as he is so Perfect:)I'd be looking for someone to muck out in the mornings(mon-fri),groom,feed and turnout In exchange for riding him 3-4 days a week Prices listed below;)
    *3days-45
    *4days-55
    Prices Includle half of shoes PM for more details,pictures and videos of him in action:D

Thanks

Are you serious???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,486 ✭✭✭✭fits

Actually on that note....

If anyone wants to ride a tb or cob on a regular basis in the carlow area you're more than welcome to (free gratis). If you get into it I could bring you to sponsored rides/riding club etc with me. Would rather see them ridden than not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 X.Gemma.X

Hey!!!I'm letting them ride ? I cant just let them look after and ride her for free where would that get me?lessons cost from15-50 each and there allowed hack out,ride,jump everything <snip>

If anyone has a problem with any posts that are posted in this forum, please use the 'report post' function. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Opal

Horse share available from the 1st of September in private livery yard 5 mins from naas, kill and blessington. My horse is a bombproof 16.1hh gelding, novice ride. Has done everything including sjai, xc, dressage ireland and riding club(has done 70/80cm with novice rider and 1m/1.10m with competent rider), great confidence giver, quiet to hack out alone/in company. I am looking for a sharer to ride 3/4 days a week, share half the costs(livery, shoes etc.) and if wishes too also compete when I go to shows. The yard facilities include indoor, outdoor and fields for hacking. lessons available onsite. He is on full livery october-march and grass livery april to september.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

Hi!

I have a 7 year old 14.3 coloured mare. I've had her for 3 years and she was basically a baby when I got her! She's fantastic in everyway, has SJI points, hunts, and would go for days! She is also very well mannered and easy to box/clip.catch.shoe.

However I will be going in to second year of college in Sept., and last year I noticed how little we did together. It's a real shame as she has so much potential.
    I would be willing to give her on loan/ share from September. I must warn that she is quite forward going and not a novice ride! She would also have to be kept on livery in Kildare, it's my only rule.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

fits wrote: »
    Actually on that note....

If anyone wants to ride a tb or cob on a regular basis in the carlow area you're more than welcome to (free gratis). If you get into it I could bring you to sponsored rides/riding club etc with me. Would rather see them ridden than not.

What a nice offer fits. Carlow is probably a bit too far for me but if there is a similar offer or minimal costs in the greater Dublin or Kildare area i'd be more than happy to take it up. I am intermediate and happy for you to see how I ride and interact with your horse/s before you decide :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

That is very generous of you fits, I wish I lived nearer to you!

24 year old female looking for a share. Been riding for ten + years. Main interests are hacking and perhaps some RC. Fully insured with the BHS. From the South Co Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

That is very generous of you fits, I wish I lived nearer to you!

24 year old female looking for a share. Been riding for ten + years. Main interests are hacking and perhaps some RC. Fully insured with the BHS. From the South Co Dublin area.

Hi there Dr Evil - would you be interested in Indy (posted in previous post in this thread - but have PM'd you details too) - he is stabled in Stepaside,
    Thanks
    Trisha

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

Indy is a well-mannered 15.2hh grey Connemara X TB gelding. A Schoolmaster in dressage, he also adores mini/midi jumping. Hes a total gentleman with an affectionate & sparky personality. At 21 (but going on 4) he has done it all from competing in the RDS, Sidesaddle & is currently a volunteer with Riding for the Disabled.

We hope to find someone interested in dressage, showing & hacking rather than the tougher demands of hunting or X-country. Indy would be an excellent teacher to an advancing rider.. he knows all the moves!
    Perfect to catch, shoe, clip, box, & he loves going to shows, where he's a real show-off in the arena.:cool:

He is family owned, but between returning to college & other commitments, we are unable to give him the time or exercise he truly deserves.

Indy is stabled in Brooke Lodge in Stepaside. We are looking for someone who can commit to ride Indy a couple of times a week on a regular basis, for a small share in the livery costs...

Interested? please <snip> PM the poster or post in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭paddlepop

Only 1 horse now...

Looking for someone to ride/exercise him either Mon/tues/weds during the day or evenings in Rathnew area.

There will be no cost involved. He is getting fat now so he just needs the exercise at this stage.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 GEMMAGREENE

<snip>

No posts re horses for loan, for sale, or wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 suesuex

Hi, my daughter is 10 years old and has been riding about a year. She helps on the day of her lesson and has been asking for a pony:eek:. As i won't be able to afford one i wondered if anyone would allow her to ride their pony and help with taking care of it:o. Also she has shown interest in doing sj.:)We live in north county dublin:D

suesuex wrote: »
    Hi, my daughter is 10 years old and has been riding about a year. She helps on the day of her lesson and has been asking for a pony:eek:. As i won't be able to afford one i wondered if anyone would allow her to ride their pony and help with taking care of it:o. Also she has shown interest in doing sj.:)We live in north county dublin:D
    Hi I have a 14-15h not sure exact sive but around that height Tb that Id like to share with her :) For a TB she is so laid back and such a kiddies horse:) She was never Raced or trained to race and Is around 7 years Old:)Im from North Dublin Too So i say Thats fair Enough:) Im only looking for a charge of 20-30 Euro a week and she can ride 3-4 days same fee and stay there at the stables for as long as she Likes :) The stables are open for inspection and I dont mind Keeping an eye on her when shes there as I'll be helping looking after the other horses there so I'll be around most of the time;)Sure If you want more Info on Her Or want to come and see her and test ride her PM me thanks :)

<snip>

No posts re horses for loan, for sale, or wanted.
    Sorry Wrong catagory :(

Also If The lady there I replyed To If her daughter Is not Interested I would be Looking to share My mare for 30-45 Euros a week You get to pick your days and hours Totaling 4-5 days thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 suesuex

Could you pm me about location of the stables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Blondiie

15.2 bombproof grey Mare <snip>. She is 6 and very quiet, you can do anything with her. Would ideally suit a beginner or someone who is nervous. She is very sweet and a total pet. Must stay in current yard, Livery is 90e per week or if you want you can do half for 45(3 days riding a week, half shoes etc). Yard is in south/west Dublin. Also not far from Kill/Celbridge etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Just a quick reminder that this is a HORSE SHARE THREAD ONLY. There is to be no advertising of horses for sale.

suesuex wrote: »
    Could you pm me about location of the stables
    Hi I Pm Location Of stables Thanks Sorry for late Reply

Hello,
    I was wondering would anybody be Interested In sharing my 15.2 thoroughbred Gelding.He is forward Going So Needs a Confident Rider would suit an Intermediate or more Advanced Rider As He Is Not a begginers Ride:pac:Although He Is Great To Jump And Loves To hack alone and In company He Is Grand On the Roads and In The field But Needs A Strong Capable Rider :) He Lives Out All Year So He Is Kept Fielded.Tack Will Be Supplied And I'll Have It there For you Or I'll Have Him Groomed And Tacked For You Which Ever you Prefer ?.I'm Looking For Someone To Ride 2-4 Days During The Week Preferabley In the Mornings But hours are Flexable.Cost Will Only Include Half On Shoes and Keep(PM for Price-Depends On days!):DHe Is a Beautiful Horse And has To Be seen PM for Details Thanks
    LOCATED IN SWORDS CO.DUBLIN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Hey,just wondering on where your yard is located?
    I'm interested in sharing, I only got back into riding this Summer after a 2 year break .

Hey,just wondering on where your yard is located?
    I'm interested in sharing, I only got back into riding this Summer after a 2 year break .
    Hello Its Located In Swords :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭cookerj

Hi guys,

Any dressage riders interested in bringing on a forward-going, slightly green ISH who has lovely movement? Never bucks/rears, just excitable at times and goes like a giraffe for inexperienced riders - needs someone with a very good seat and sensitive hands. He learns very quickly, I'm just not experienced enough to further his flatwork at the rate I'd like!

Powerful jumper too but I don't want someone purely using him for sj as his flatwork needs to improve at the same time, he has a tendency to rush into fences after he's jumped them once. Very safe to hack and really sweet, fun horse for an experienced rider. Wouldn't suit anyone over 5'9 or 12 stone. Anyone interested in riding him in exchange for lessons would be absolutely ideal!

Kept on grass livery in Kilternan, 10 mins from exit 13 on the M50, soon bringing him to DIY in the same area. Large sand arena, lots of hacking and fields, also kitchen for making tea (v important in the winter!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pazza13

I'm looking to share a horse in the Wicklow Town area but I can travel as far as Enniskerry if necessary. I am looking for something in or around 16hh, easy to ride and quiet. I am not majorly interested in competing but I would like to do a bit of schooling and hacking out. Ideally a horse kept in a friendly livery yard/riding school where there are other people around to hack out with would be great. Please email me if you're interested. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

hey looking for a share in a horse in/around limerick city. im interested in just exercising flatwork/hacking/jumping (no shows) for the moment anyway.

a little about me, i was brought up in a very busy showjumping yard so have been riding all my life. im very experienced have done everything from breaking 3yr olds to jumping 1.10m ect so pretty much willing to ride anything within reason. just want to get back into it again have had a break for about a year and am now living to far from home to ride there all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kosmo

hi, I would like to start riding again.
    i owned my own horse and i am confident rider.
    i am interested in flatwork, jumping (no shows)
    if you think of sharing your horse, i am looking for a horse 16 hands at least, because i am tall.
    let me know.

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 camaira

Hi all I am looking for someone who would be intrested in horse share. I have a gorgeous black 16.2hh Friesan x Irish draft mare. She is 4 yrs old. She is very sweet. Never bucks, kicks or bites. She has been riding and driving since she was 2.
    She needs to be schooled again and I just cant get down to her every day as I have a baby. She needs work most days and im only getting down 2 days a week sometimes only 1. I am looking for a confident rider to share her with me. I dont do competitions just a happy hacker. But she is well able to jump.
    She is in a very friendly and great yard in Kilcocck co Kildare.
    Livery cost would only be €30 a week for full livery.
    Please Pm me for more details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 VinnyJ2010

Alliewags wrote: »
    I have a 16.2 lovely all rounder stabled up in stepaside Dublin 18, He's a real pet, I have recently had a baby so I'm looking for someone to horse share with me. Great facilities, big indoor ,two outdoors and a lovely area for hacking,nice cross country.
    there are two livery lessons a week that you can partake in too.
    Only reply to me if you're seriously interested as I want to get someone asap.
    Price on enquiry- I pay all vet and shoes. You'd need a car to get up there, just to you know! it's a bit of a walk from the nearest bus stop!
    Hi

I have just moved to Leopardstown and work in Sandyford. Used to compete alot up until the age of 20 and have not been riding for a few years because of work commitments. Would be very interested in the horse share and having owned horses over the years would be a good person to share with.
    Hopefully it is not too late!
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    VinnyJ

Hi

I used to compete with the ponies up until 20 years of age. Have not ridden much over the past few years but do miss it and would love to get back into it. I also taught for a while as well. I am 5ft 7 and 9.5 stone.
    I am based in Leopardstown so the two locations would work and would be looking to ride twice a week if possible.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    VinnyJ

• Advertisement

Indy is a well-mannered 15.2hh grey Connemara X TB gelding. A Schoolmaster in dressage, he also adores mini/midi jumping. Hes a total gentleman with an affectionate & sparky personality. At 21 (but going on 4) he has done it all from competing in the RDS, Sidesaddle & is currently a volunteer with Riding for the Disabled.

We hope to find someone interested in dressage, showing & hacking rather than the tougher demands of hunting or X-country. Indy would be an excellent teacher to an advancing rider.. he knows all the moves!
    Perfect to catch, shoe, clip, box, & he loves going to shows, where he's a real show-off in the arena.:cool:

He is family owned, but between returning to college & other commitments, we are unable to give him the time or exercise he truly deserves.

Indy is stabled in Brooke Lodge in Stepaside. We are looking for someone who can commit to ride Indy a couple of times a week on a regular basis, for a small share in the livery costs...

Interested? please <snip> PM the poster or post in the thread.
    Hi

Indy looks great and if he is still available for horse share I would be very interested. My background is pony competing in working hunter and dressage. I am based in Leopardstown and have a car. Approx 5 ft 7 - 9.5 stone.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    VinnyJ

Advertisement