Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton Game

Options
  • 31-01-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Any good streams lads?

really wanna see palacious in action and cant seem to get one! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

try http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-2816.html it will install tvu if you dont have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

well harry you play for a draw and thats what you deserve. Bullsh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

With performances like this i cant see us staying in the premiership. We are a team of lightweights.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

We can't defend against headers.

Bolton only scored 8 goals all season at the Reebok, until today, when they came up against us...a team who can't defend against headers.

FFS Harry, sort it out. This should have been a banker for 3 points.
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

How can you win games with the likes of Ekotto in your defence, it's like lining out with only 3 defenders.he was the cause of the second two Bolton goals today imo...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

didnt see the game only heard the reports off the radio and the occasional abusive text message from people watching sky sports.

were we that bad? it is typical spurs dragging ourselves from 2 down to throw it away from a set piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

What was Bentley doing for that last goal? I'm not picking on him, I mean the whole team lost and this is a ****e Bolton team, without Kevin Nolan!! It looks like we lost Defoe and Bent steps up, which I'm delighted with, but what's going on at set pieces?

I am seriously worried. We are in terrible shape. We have almost everyone back except Defoe (and the perenially injured King) yet we can't get a result away from home. I believe that's our 6th away defeat in a row?

We are going down unless Stoke/West Brom/Boro/etc keep shipping goals and losing games. Boro always seem to scrape out of it so we're next in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Yes SpurSi,at this stage we better hope that there are three teams worse than us,Stoke pulled off a good win against City with ten men for the whole 2nd half, i just couldn't see us doing that.were in deep **** now..:o

Advertisement