Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT/Computer servicing in Westmeath

Options
  • 31-01-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Has anyone got any recommendation on a Midlands based (pref. Mullingar or environs) company or individual to service a small company in relation to IT and computer problems ? We're not big enough to have a dedicated IT person, but now and then we run into problems with our PCs which we tend to muddle through ourselves.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭jamesd

Midland Computers in athlone on 090 6435040
    http://www.midland-computers.ie

Or theres compupac in athlone or cantec computers in athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭stylers

pm me, I might have some contacts in/near mullingar..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

INET are in Mullingar. Pretty much what your looking for.

http://www.inetcs.ie/contact.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

There's a place on Grove Street that are supposed to be good opposite Whelans Fuels.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 danielleabell

ders a guy in Kilbeggan who is a mobile computer tech he's very good fixed my comp when I was told it couldn't be fixed. His number is 086 3639 800

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭jamesd

ders a guy in Kilbeggan who is a mobile computer tech he's very good fixed my comp when I was told it couldn't be fixed. His number is 086 3639 800

What are his qualifications?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Rob @ The Net Cafe in Athlone is the cheapest, fastest and best by a country mile.

Advertisement