Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get gates for a house?

Options
  • 31-01-2009 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend where can i get a set of iron/metal gates for my house?
    We might not go with automatic gates so ill take all the advice and help that you have,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Aherlow Ironcraft on the Ballysimon road.

(061)414464

We had a front pedestrian gate done and a rear 4mtr x 2 mtr high security gate from them.

You do need to haggle a good bit but they wont screw you and their work is very good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Aherlow....go automatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

McArt in Boher, Martin is a nice skin to do business with
    do know their number but they advertise in the service pages in the Limerick post everyweek

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭RINO87

gates??? try rathkeale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

RINO87 wrote: »
    gates??? try rathkeale!!

our gates are different boss, we take em to the sea an get de little wans to fill em with sand, makes them heavier, so you think the quality is better, they rust quicker, and you replace them sooner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

Ashfield wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend where can i get a set of iron/metal gates for my house?
    We might not go with automatic gates so ill take all the advice and help that you have,
    Thanks

hogan ironworks garryspillane, a small indy, quality work .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bluesky2b

Hi. Just got a quote for metal gates. They are 4.4 *1.2 m. They will cost €1700 and that's including fitting.

Did you get any quotes for your gates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

I have a friend that does this work and makes very good quality gates. If anyone is interested send me a PM and I can give you his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 long lost son

Dé Danann across from Dunnes on Childers road have sign up €680 inc VAT fitted

Advertisement