Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crane Stock

Options
  • 31-01-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

I recently bought an M4 CQB/R off Eirsoft but today as I was opening up the crane stock to take the battery out the stock's rear cover had broken, the plastic clips that hold it into the stock had snapped off and the screw's housing had broken apart within the stock.
    Would anybody know where I could get a new 'cheapish' stock or stock cap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Cheapish, best bet is Ebaybanned for price but you will be waiting more than likely a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I had a look on ebaybanned, there is one i like, thanks.
    But would there be any other place where I could buy one that would be here relatively fast and for a nice price?
    Any Irish/ UK retailers stock them? no pun intended

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

well if its still under warranty wouldnt it be easier just to get it sorted with eirsoft itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I seem to be contacting them everyday with problems that I have been getting, I would think that I would be bugging them by now.

Advertisement