Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paulaner Weisbier

Options
  • 31-01-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

First time i drank this is today, very impressed with it , yet another quality beer from the Germans, 5.5% per 500ml bottle

Stumpled across it in Eurospar in Drogheda today , on specal @ 1 euro per 500ml bottle .. bargain... then it gets better, got to the till to pay and my receipt says Buy one get 1 free, will be back there tomorrow to restock.
    So 6 bottles only cost me 3 euro

I dont know if the buy one get one free is a mistake on the tills but even at 1 euro .. bargain.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Heineken Ireland have been really pushing the stuff lately, so the offer maybe be part of that promotion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

andrew1977 wrote: »
    First time i drank this is today, very impressed with it , yet another quality beer from the Germans, 5.5% per 500ml bottle

Agreed. Very drinkable beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Hangover City!!!!!!

Evil brew.

It's one beer I WILL NOT drink due to experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Hangover City!!!!!!

Evil brew.

It's one beer I WILL NOT drink due to experience.

They all get you in the end TBR. I haven't found it as HO prone as something like Tyskie - now there's an evil brew. Paulaner is good beer me thinks.

They all get you in the end TBR. I haven't found it as HO prone as something like Tyskie - now there's an evil brew. Paulaner is good beer me thinks.

Good beer will not give you a hangover unless you you overindulge.

I've had really bad headacey hangovers after only 4 Paulanner's and know people who have experienced the same.

I've never had more than one Tyskie so couldn't comment on that but Budvar has given me a headache while drinking it!

• Advertisement

Good beer will not give you a hangover unless you you overindulge.

I've had really bad headacey hangovers after only 4 Paulanner's and know people who have experienced the same.

I've never had more than one Tyskie so couldn't comment on that but Budvar has given me a headache while drinking it!

That goes to show that everyones different. I could drink paulaner or any weissbier all night long and feel relatively good the next day.

That goes to show that everyones different. I could drink paulaner or any weissbier all night long and feel relatively good the next day.

That's true.
    I can drink Schneiderweiss or Weihenstephaner without problems.
    Some people claim thet UK Stella doesn't give them hangovers but I just don't believe that!!

Some people claim thet UK Stella doesn't give them hangovers but I just don't believe that!!

That stuff is the work of the devil!

Advertisement