Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i view exam scripts?

• 31-01-2009 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi guys

I hears somewhere (cant remember where) that we can view our scripts on monday and tuesday? is it too late for me to apply to do this or does anyone know how you go about doing it? Just want to see if im far off the next grade up in two exams. any one know what ul are like in terms of peopl getting marked up or down?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The deadline for application was last Thursday. Best thing you can do is call into your departmental office quite early on Monday morning and ask if they can do anything for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭limericklady87

oh crap :( was busy with fyp til friday afternoon! would there be any point emailing the lecturers? do students view them in like some big room or is it an individual thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

would there be any point emailing the lecturers?
    No. Department office. Monday. Early.
    do students view them in like some big room or is it an individual thing?
    It's usually a small room, every department runs their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭limericklady87

ok thanks for your help!

Advertisement