Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good hairdresser in headford?

Options
  • 31-01-2009 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hey all,
    im fairly new to headford and im gettin married there later this year so im lookin for a decent hairdresser that will be able to look after me and my bridesmaids

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 IreJewels

Hey, first congrats on your impending wedding. All I can tell you is that someone recommended Headlines Hair Design just down on Church Road, just opposite the Church when I was looking to get my hair chopped recently (I'm new enough to headford too!). Never got around to going though as my sister did the chopping instead!! :-). Their phone no is on this website.

Hope it helps :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

My wife and a lot of her friends goto the one between Ryders and Flanagans chemist. I can't think of the name of it. Maura is the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

leex wrote: »
    My wife and a lot of her friends goto the one between Ryders and Flanagans chemist. I can't think of the name of it. Maura is the owner.

That'd be The Cutting Edge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 laneyw

thanks all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KasterJ

would never go to cutting edge again, me and my sister went there for upstyles and they were awful!

• Advertisement
Advertisement