Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 forum beers - 8.30pm, Friday 20th February in the Crowne Plaza Hotel

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Maybe
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Sure come over after with your necker on :D
    hahahaha. . . not a hope in hell!!!! :P
    Zaph wrote: »
    Unlucky Des :D
    I like the way he is staying very very quiet! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No
    Damn right!

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Wheres everybody? Who,s gonna make it 8?:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No
    They're a little shy I think!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No
    What time suits everyone? I was thinking about 8-8.30ish.

• Advertisement

No
    It'll be shortly after 8:30 for me, I dont finsih work til around 8.

No
    I was wondering where we got a new mod from there for a minute, love the new name. :)

8.30 it is so, Thaed, shall you be bringing your little devil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No
    I was wondering where we got a new mod from there for a minute, love the new name. :)

Maybe we need to get yours changed to Mr Fusspot :D
    8.30 it is so, Thaed, shall you be bringing your little devil?

Which one ? What can't be bringing the kids out at that hour sure they'd be
    kicked out before they had thier club oranges drank.

Yes I will be there and bring Little Horny with me :D

No
    Maybe we need to get yours changed to Mr Fusspot :D

That's harsh :(
    Which one ? What can't be bringing the kids out at that hour sure they'd be kicked out before they had thier club oranges drank.

Well as long as Childline don't get wind of it they can stay out in the car park with their minerals and a packet of crisps like we used to do. :D
    Yes I will be there and bring Little Horny with me :D

Excellent, now you know what to look out for folks - a table with a horny little devil sitting on it. and if there's enough room beside me I'll put the stuffed toy there too. :pac:

No
    That's harsh :(

But he owns the bank.....does Mr Fusspot as well as being the chairman.

Well as long as Childline don't get wind of it they can stay out in the car park with their minerals and a packet of crisps like we used to do. :D

Eh no, they will be at home.
    Excellent, now you know what to look out for folks - a table with a horny little devil sitting on it. and if there's enough room beside me I'll put the stuffed toy there too. :pac:

3290372117_cfb2b0e351.jpg

Is what Lil Horny looks like as for what Zaph looks like if you don't already
    know you'll find out when you turn up :P

• Advertisement

No

Thanks. Felt it was time to change name to match the new image..........

No
    Thanks to Random for pointing out that the title of this thread had the wrong date!!

Hope to see you there tomorrow.

No
    Gaspode wrote: »
    Thanks to Random for pointing out that the title of this thread had the wrong date!!

Oops! :o

No
    What's that saying about beer and breweries ? :D

I do hope people who have not come before turn up, we are a friendly enough bunch
    who don't bite unless asked.

No
    Is it beer time yet ?
    Cos I could do with a drink.

No
    That was soooo much fun.
    Will post a recounting of the topic covered tomorrow when sober.

No
    Jeez Thaed, how'd you have the energy to logon at that hour? I fell into my bed, and I'm still wrecked tired.
    (didnt help that the house alarm went off twice during the night)

No
    Drunken auto pilot :D
    Twas great to see you again, Gaspode if that is your name.

Conversation was wide ranging and a lot of fun last night.
    Looking forward to the next one.

Maybe
    Awe I'm so ragin I missed this one. And the last one was great craic! I tihnk ye did it last night on purpose, so I couldn't go! :(:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

So how many of you went then?

• Advertisement

No
    Only 4 in the end. It was an enjoyable evening nonetheless, and I look forward to the next one (maybe in the summer)

Where were you, btw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Only 4 in the end. It was an enjoyable evening nonetheless, and I look forward to the next one (maybe in the summer)

Where were you, btw!!
    Where was I? Who am I? Nobody knows me!

Was just curious how it went.

Maybe

Where were you, btw!!

Well I sure do hope to make the next one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I knew about this, but I totally forgot :(

Somebody imprint it on my head next time!

No
    Permanant ink or with a hot metal brand ?

Advertisement