Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information Needed

Options
  • 31-01-2009 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this thread is already posted but i couldn't find anything specific to my query. I am going to college in the evenings part-time to do a diploma course. It is a year course. I will be continuing working full-time. I am hopefully going to continue on to do the degree course next year however, i was thinking of doing the 2nd year full-time until I finish the degree. I have never been to college previously to this and was just wondering if anybody knows, if i do go full-time next year if i am entitled to a grant? I am married and know i will probably be means tested. What are the limits on our household income? If i am entitled does anyone know approx how much i would get per month?
    If anybody has any idea or where i could get this information i would be grateful.
    Many thanks:D

Comments

Advertisement