Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come dine with me

Options
  • 01-02-2009 5:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Any body like to get together to have a come dine with me experience, I love to cook and find sitting around a table and enjoying good food is a wonderful way to meet new and interesting people, Conversation and interaction just seems to come easier around a dinner table, Love watching the TV prog am sure we could do something similar without the 1000Euro any one of like mind, suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

ur drunk.. surely

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Please don't eat me, I've got so much to live for!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Actually, these types of meetups (dinner parties to which strangers are invited) are pretty common where I'm from (although I've never been)

Then again, from a poster with 9 posts it's a bit on the scary unknown side of things. (Yes I realise someone posting on craigslist is even more anonymous)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

rarnes1 wrote: »

Lol, I had to laugh at this bit:
    Meiwes admitted that he eventually ate some 20kg (44 pounds) of Brandes’s flesh, accompanied by potatoes and a pepper or wine sauce, served on “good crockery”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Actually, a dinner party does sound kinda nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Count me in I will bring some fava beans and a nice chianti

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'll eat but i won't cook.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

So either the OP is a nutter or someone making a nice gesture. Well I will happily take a chance on the latter so please feel free to invite me !

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bethm

does nobody watch "Come dine with me" Had a good lalugh at some of the replys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

a great show indeed. the naration i the best part

That might be good. How does microwaved dinners sound?

Advertisement