Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art galleries in town?

Options
  • 01-02-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Or anywhere I could buy some nice prints or photos in town? Would also be interested in picking up other bits and pieces to decorate the house. Any place that does a decent selection of tasteful and unique stuff? Apart from the market of course :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

What kind of photos do you like?

I'm selling from a set I took in Manchester last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Xiney wrote: »
    What kind of photos do you like?

I'm selling from a set I took in Manchester last weekend.

I'm not sure what I want tbh, I'm trying to think of a gift for someone and I was wondering if I would see anything nice if I could wander around a shop/gallery somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Well, there's one on shop street, I think it's upstairs of Barna Gifts (but I could be wrong)

I've found lots of galleries just wandering around that area, and some in westside.. unfortunately don't remember where they are :(

(Pretty pricey too)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There is a lovely little gallery/card shop as you walk around from the Market pn Market St. just before Abbeygate St. - on the left, *think* it is called Black Cat gallery

Advertisement