Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for DS supercard?

Options
  • 01-02-2009 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

im looking for DS supercard,
    any idea where can i get it near the city centre(dublin,town)?
    or maybe if you live near town and you have one that you dont need anymore,i could buy it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kenjinator15

and im also looking for GBA supercard

or R4 DS would do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

and im also looking for GBA supercard

or R4 DS would do

Well thats no suprise seeing as how your the same f*cking person as the first post which was posted 1 min before.

Anyways, theyre illegal and I'm sure a mod will lock the thread ;)

Retard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

im looking for DS supercard,
    any idea where can i get it near the city centre(dublin,town)?
    or maybe if you live near town and you have one that you dont need anymore,i could buy it

I know how to get one..........but im not tellin ya.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Well thats no suprise seeing as how your the same f*cking person as the first post which was posted 1 min before.

Anyways, theyre illegal and I'm sure a mod will lock the thread

Retard

I suggest reading the posts properly to avoid making a fool of yourself. He asked for a DS supercard in the first post, and a GBA supercard in the second post. The are different products.

Legality is grey, as you can use them to play perfectly legal homebrew.

The Supercard DS One hasn't had a firmware update since last July, so I'd suggest a different card that is being updated more frequently.

If you want GBA functionality, you can use any DS Slot 1 card and a EZ-Flash 3-in-1 card for the GBA slot.

Down the markets !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I have a spare supercard lite with built in rumble if your interested, im based in galway though so i'd have to post it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Anyways, theyre illegal and I'm sure a mod will lock the thread ;)

Retard

Isn't it fine to use the likes of an R4 card to play games you already own? Say I own Mario Kart, Zelda and Brain Training, I can DL the ROMs and use them in my R4 no probs right?

I dont think the laws very clear...sorta like the ******* and Digiboxes for tellys.
    Supposedly your allowed have them, but just not the software to unlock channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kenjinator15

i know that they're illegal and so,but if thats the only way to play GBA games(with GBA supercard) in NDS(that you cant but in shops anymore)

i just read that you can use the GBA supercard in NDS by upgrading its firmware

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement