Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers 2 teaser

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Cant friggin wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

that looks amazing!

it wouldnt be a bay movie without huge explosions! :pac:

lookin forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Who's the big mofo towards the end of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Who's the big mofo towards the end of it?

I think it's
    the Devastator. or at least, part of it!
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

God i hate Michael Bay, the movie looks like complete dog ****.

Since when is Galvatron the size of the titanic??? He used to transform into a hand gun ffs !!

AAAAHHHHHH ANGER !

rabble rabble rabble!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Galvasean wrote: »
    I think it's
    the Devastator. or at least, part of it!
    :eek:

It's fricking huge!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

nix wrote: »
    God i hate Michael Bay, the movie looks like complete dog ****.

I don't think anyone should hate the guy. He's a master at what he does. Shot for shot he makes the most exciting cinema round. It's just that when you put all these shots together in a sequence they become a pile of completly meaningless shít. The mistake haters make is that they presume Bay hadn't realised this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

OMFG, somebody go get me some clean pants!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Since when is Galvatron the size of the titanic??? He used to transform into a hand gun ffs !!

Since when was Galvatron in that trailer?:confused:

Galvasean wrote: »
    Since when was Galvatron in that trailer?:confused:

Sorry i ment Megatron... actually it doesnt matter which name i use.. still the same robot, but who can tell anyway? None of the decepticons look like what they should anyway! Another problem with the movie..

Michael Bays does great effects i admit that, but he should stick to sfx and not ruining potential good films if only made by someone else who had actually watched the old transformers.

bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong ? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Looks class.
    The thing with the Tramsformers is Bay said he wasnt going to have them changing in size. i.e Megatron was a "jet" in the first one, instead of a gun. Soundwave is rumoured to be in 2, but he changes to a satellite instead of the stereo.
    Devastator looks cool. Cant wait to see how its done in the movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Looks amazing.
    Transformers will be tough to follow though.

Anyway, with a title like 'Revenge of the Fallen', I expect
    Megatron
    will be back.

Also, Bay did say ages ago that he wanted to do a Transformer that disguised as an aircraft carrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Anyway, with a title like 'Revenge of the Fallen', I expect
    Megatron
    will be back.
    I don't think so - there was a preview in Empire last month, and The Fallen is the name of the main bad guy. They seemed to be indicating that there would be no Megatron.

Yeah i heard "The fallen" transforms into a Budweiser zepplin

:D

Transformers! commercials in disguise !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

I don't think so - there was a preview in Empire last month, and The Fallen is the name of the main bad guy. They seemed to be indicating that there would be no Megatron.

in a way im kinda glad. it looks like there going to go more into the mythos of the TF universe and if the fallen is like the guy in the comic then unicron isnt far off. orci was mouthing off about having him in the third one. personally i think its too soon and we should have more fun with the bad guys we have before bringing in the ultimate one. after unicron what the hell do you top it with?

far as i know the first real trailer is going to be next week before bays friday the 13th, or there abouts.

be interesting to see how that pans out.

still this is a fun spot and gets the heart going , at the very least its going to LOOK good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong ? :pac:

And a Bah Weep Graanah Weep Ninnibon to you too. *tips hat*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

I used to dream about a live action Transformers for so long. When I was a kid I used to wake up with a jolt and for those first few minutes before reality set in, I believed there really was a live action Transformers and I was so happy. Effectively the last movie shat on my childhood dreams, and I hate them for it. Stupid, spikey, pointy crapbots.

Dare To Be Stupid? Ooh, yes please. Original Movie any day thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Looks good. When's this due out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Explosions and robots n stuff. Lovely :)

I take it this teaser is showing during Superbowl half-time tonight? Wonder what else we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

That_Guy wrote: »
    Looks good. When's this due out?

Towards the end of June afaik.

• Advertisement

Towards the end of June afaik.

Sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Love it.. love it.. love it!

Transformers was great fun - plain and simple. Quite brainless but a huge amount of fun.

basquille wrote: »
    Love it.. love it.. love it!

Transformers was great fun - plain and simple. Quite brainless but a huge amount of fun.

Like all films should be. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

By the looks of things though, it appears that the previous movies almost stomach churning action schenes remain. Although I loved the first movie for being a brainless piece of eye candy, it was next to impossible to figure out who was who during the dust-offs between Transformers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

meh

didnt think much of the first one, if early news bits on this are to be believed then this one will have the same problems.

At least it looked alot better then the GI Joe tv spot:

which just looks crap.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    meh
    didnt think much of the first one, if early news bits on this are to be believed then this one will have the same problems.

At least it looked alot better then the GI Joe tv spot:
    [.Trailer Snipped.]
    which just looks crap.

Oh! I didn't know there was going to be a Team America 2 ;) :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

nicklauski wrote: »
    Soundwave is rumoured to be in 2, but he changes to a satellite instead of the stereo.
    Devastator looks cool. Cant wait to see how its done in the movie.

Soundwave is confirmed for this one. He transforms into a spacey looking Jet. There are pics of the upcoming toy on the net

I reckon the dude at the end is The Fallen as opposed to Devastator (assuming the Fallen is in it). His face looks more like the face on the official website and teaser poster. Ive only come to this conclusion after watching the HD trailer a few times and pausing it repeatedly. [/nerd]
    far as i know the first real trailer is going to be next week before bays friday the 13th, or there abouts.

Thats correct but Bay is delaying the official online version until the 20th for some reason. :(
    pinksoir wrote: »
    I used to dream about a live action Transformers for so long. When I was a kid I used to wake up with a jolt and for those first few minutes before reality set in, I believed there really was a live action Transformers and I was so happy. Effectively the last movie shat on my childhood dreams, and I hate them for it. Stupid, spikey, pointy crapbots.

Dare To Be Stupid? Ooh, yes please. Original Movie any day thank you.

This discussion was done to death when the original Live action movie came out. All you have to do is watch the Sector 7 site's tease clips of the G1 characters in live action (Grimlock, starscream) to see how the G1 characters would look so fake and blocky on screen.
    meh

I had a feeling you'd say this BK, but tenner says you still go see it in the first week! :p

Heres a link to the HD trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I had a feeling you'd say this BK, but tenner says you still go see it in the first week!

Well its free as long as I go see two other films in the same month.
    Thats correct but Bay is delaying the official online version until the 20th for some reason.

translation: Friday the 13th looks like it will be crap so Bay is trying to flesh out the numbers by attracting loyal transformers fans to the cinema just for the trailer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Well its free as long as I go see two other films in the same month.

translation: Friday the 13th looks like it will be crap so Bay is trying to flesh out the numbers by attracting loyal transformers fans to the cinema just for the trailer.

Ah that makes sense was wondering why the delay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭fugazied

Man looks better than the first one x.gif

Advertisement