Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alien moon base preposterous!;Or is it!?

• 01-02-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:Is there an alien base on the moon?? there is sufficient evidence to consider and facts....is there is a massive extraterrestrial base, this all came to light with radio transmissions to radio control from a few apollo missions,not only tranmissions but by a variety of experts;who say the moon appears to be hollow.there is evidence also from nasa with there analysis of the data taken from the apollo missions, in conclusion the moon has no substanial core ,if artificial the moon could of had arrived near earth at any time in history...........who ever has control over the moon has control over our planet! Is there an alien base on the moon keepin an eye on us!?

moonbase or no moon base that is the question!? 6 votes

aliens have a moonbase on the moon.
    0% 0 votes
    maybe human beings have a base there,im 50/50 on the matter
    33% 2 votes
    theres notting on the moon or inside it,no moonbase
    66% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

The idea of structures on the far side of the moon has been around for years, theres loads of speculation and suspicion as to photos taken by NASA where airbrushed by the USAF to hide structures before the images where released to the public.
    I'm not saying there is or isn't any structures on the moon but we the public only know what we are told, you have to remember that everything we are told or know about space is controlled by bodies like of NASA which have a large part of the funding from the US DoD.

Alot of people have come forward to suggest that there are structures on the moon. Alot of people have also come forward to say that their job was to airbrush the Nasa photos . Either way you cant prove or disprove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Never heard this before...fascinating stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Alot of people have come forward to suggest that there are structures on the moon. Alot of people have also come forward to say that their job was to airbrush the Nasa photos . Either way you cant prove or disprove.
    oh it can be proven or disproven,some time the moon has to reveal its secrets.The usa [since2004] want to return to the moon,china,russia,japan,india, and europe,are reseaching lunar living but why!?[HE3....Helium 3] the fuel needed to launch man into outer space maybe!?im not going to mention photos,theres better evidence in the transmissions.........could helium 3 be the energy[fuel] behind U.F.Os!?http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=moon+for+sale&emb=0&aq=f#q=moon%20for%20sale&emb=0

The reason that all these countries are interested in the moon as a base is because its the closet object to earth and th most feasible to get back and forth from.

There are also other methods of powering craft through space, currently being researched by a group in Finland who are looking into solar winds which you don't need to dig up and destroy anything. Or even Magnetic Fields Propulsion which is currently being researched under a NASA grant.

• Advertisement

Ziycon wrote: »
    The reason that all these countries are interested in the moon as a base is because its the closet object to earth and th most feasible to get back and forth from.

There are also other methods of powering craft through space, currently being researched by a group in Finland who are looking into solar winds which you don't need to dig up and destroy anything. Or even Magnetic Fields Propulsion which is currently being researched under a NASA grant.
    True .... there are other methods of powering craft through space as you wrote ,solar winds,magnetic fields propulsion,but what was all the talk about the ISS for?,or the reason for it when a base on the moon is the closet object!? And can industries control solar winds and magnetic power, and the answer is no.

jonbravo wrote: »
    True .... there are other methods of powering craft through space as you wrote ,solar winds,magnetic fields propulsion,but what was all the talk about the ISS for?,or the reason for it when a base on the moon is the closet object!? And can industries control solar winds and magnetic power, and the answer is no.
    The ISS is currently being used to run experiments on new materials being developed for space and new techniques that down the road will determine how a base will be deployed and run on and extra terrestrial planet.
    You might not be able to control solar winds but how did they use wind powered ships years ago...seemed to work out ok for them i think. And Magnetic Fields Propulsion is still only in research so it'll take time like anything but eventually it should get to a stage where it can be controlled.

This is way off the O.T. back on track now! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Perhaps they want some of that lovely moon pie. The moon being hollow?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from Paranormal forum.

To the moon ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

The alien base on the far side of the moon is called luna .

The U.S. navy sent a satellite called clementine to the moon in 1994 , over a period of two months it took 1.8 million images , only 170,000 images were made available to the public , the rest were classified .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

espinolman wrote: »
    The alien base on the far side of the moon is called luna .

The U.S. navy sent a satellite called clementine to the moon in 1994 , over a period of two months it took 1.8 million images , only 170,000 images were made available to the public , the rest were classified .

reference?

Grimes wrote: »
    reference?
    http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/

Its says that 170,000 images are available, i wouldn't jump to conclusions about all the images not being released because of what was found but maybe its possible that the other unreleased images where just the same as the 170,000 but different in the way they where taken like, infra-red etc, if thats the case there is no need to release all 1.8 million.

Thats not to say they aren't hiding something, just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I'm sure any amateur astronomer worth their salt could calculate the mass of the moon based on it's orbit. It's relatively simple maths. That should give a good idea of whether or not it's hollow.

Ask on the astronomy board. The worst they can do is call you a nutcase and ban you. Which would be clear evidence of a conspiracy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

that dude who hacked into NASAs databases said he found pics and documents on aliens and that government scientists had reverse engineered a crashed space craft.

that dude who hacked into NASAs databases said he found pics and documents on aliens and that government scientists had reverse engineered a crashed space craft.
    And how did you hear that... through the media, enough said!

he said it himself, unless he was put up to it by NASA to stop people inquiring further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I believe the states are trying to process extradition orders to have him tried over there. His name escapes me, but I've seen several interviews with him.

I've seen several NASA surface moon pics from the early 70's and there are clearly are pixelation artifacts present. Google some of the work that Richard Hoagland has done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

pictures or it didn't happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

That guy apparently found a list of military astronauts that live and work in space seperate to the public space program ,and he is looking at 70 years in prison for it

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

That guy apparently found a list of military astronauts that live and work in space seperate to the public space program ,and he is looking at 70 years in prison for it

ah yes, the stargate program, shusssh tis all makey uppey ;)

I know, its ridiculous. He's clearly a genius and should be rewarded for his efforts. That other guy who held a city to ransom when he hacked into their computer network should also be rewarded for his incredible computer skills.

I believe the states are trying to process extradition orders to have him tried over there. His name escapes me, but I've seen several interviews with him.

I've seen several NASA surface moon pics from the early 70's and there are clearly are pixelation artifacts present. Google some of the work that Richard Hoagland has done.
    most look up the pics from the early 70's and richard hoagland thanks dublinwriter:D......notting about He3...helium 3....should i post a thread in science to find out more...:rolleyes:!?

One of the very, very few UFO researchers I'd take seriously would be Dr. Stephen Greer and his Disclosure Project.

This is an excerpt from their famous Washington Press Club conference in 2001 where one of the witnesses, a former NASA employee, talks about her experiences there regarding the doctoring of pictures: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJuC8iakC4

One of the very, very few UFO researchers I'd take seriously would be Dr. Stephen Greer and his Disclosure Project.

This is an excerpt from their famous Washington Press Club conference in 2001 where one of the witnesses, a former NASA employee, talks about her experiences there regarding the doctoring of pictures: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJuC8iakC4
    thanks ive seen everything dr.steven greer and the disclosure project...The discloure project what more do people need to know!! i read alot of jenny randals an acknowledged expert on ufo phenomena,widely consulted by media sources seeking accurate information...greer is like a normal joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dreamr

keep dreaming dreamr, that looks like nothing.

• Advertisement

pretty cool vid...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

cant see anything in those photos that would convince me of anything. If I go into garden and take photos of the clay there, Im sure after enough photo we could pick out "structures". Also, why would a castle be built with no visible infrastructure around it? Even termite hills have tracks in and out.

pretty cool vid...:)

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_5816.shtml

Yes that is a very good video , he says some of the structures are half a mile in size .

Also, why would a castle be built with no visible infrastructure around it? Even termite hills have tracks in and out.

They probably don't need infrastructure , it is being called a castle because it looks like a castle .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

A lot of people have come forward to say that they are Napoleon.

• Advertisement

moon hollow!? http://www.onelight.com/thei/hollowmoon.html cream egg or kinder egg with an alien base inside!? haha http://users.belgacom.net/gc674645/grave/moon.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

moon_surface.jpg
    Rock shaped buildings.

humanji wrote: »
    moon_surface.jpg
    Rock shaped buildings.

If you saw them on Earth would you think of them as rock shaped buildings, or just plain ol rocks?

If you saw them on Earth would you think of them as rock shaped buildings, or just plain ol rocks?
    well said.....just look like plain rocks to me.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

None of the pictures that have been posted prove anything except that people will see what they want to see.

None of the pictures that have been posted prove anything except that people will see what they want to see.
    i have to agree but its like everything,;) you cant always be wrong!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Except for mine, which looks exactly like houses disguised as rocks.

humanji wrote: »
    Except for mine, which looks exactly like houses disguised as rocks.
    like the new homes in australia carved inside rocks haha...was in the news last nite!!lol

like the new homes in australia carved inside rocks haha...was in the news last nite!!lol

Must have been aliens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_5816.shtml

Yes that is a very good video , he says some of the structures are half a mile in size .

The full video is here and its amazing. One of the very best CT documentaries Ive ever seen

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646

The full video is here and its amazing. One of the very best CT documentaries Ive ever seen

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646
    this is amazing vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

this is amazing vid.

Isnt it? Its like a big budget documentary you'd see Moore put together, obviously different content but of the same scale. The soundtrack really seals the whole thing for me and the actual interviews and especially videos will leave even a sceptic lost for words.

9/10

(nothing's perfect ;))

Paul davies of the australian centre for astrobiology at macquarie university does not deny the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.in fact he believes in the possibility of a probe resting on our own moon, having arrived at some time in our pre-history and remained to monitor our planet.American theoretical physicist michio kaku supports this idea,he siad `personally,and this is a view shared by paul davies,a friend of mine,we believe that we have already been visited; and chances are they are on the moon,`he says.:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement