Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alien moon base preposterous!;Or is it!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

jonbravo wrote: »
    Paul davies of the australian centre for astrobiology at macquarie university does not deny the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.in fact he believes in the possibility of a probe resting on our own moon, having arrived at some time in our pre-history and remained to monitor our planet.

Watch films much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

no reading a book, the question of life on other worlds, its called,Why arent they here`;tryin to learn more about our universe,and the science behind it all.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Nothing new under the Sun

Books about hollow moon were there in 1970's.Books about secret space programs existed since the first rocket flew.
    The biggest film "Alternitive 3 " which was called a april fool even it first showing was may ~1974 and then followed by book and was the first to start to this junk science that CO2 was going to cook our goose when in that era the ice age junk science was predicting to kill us off. Battle of the junk sciences nostalgia revisit
    "Alternitive 3 " book then said the moon base had a catotrophic failure from sabatoge and the secret space program was reduced

Derry

If the moon is hollow, then how do you explain the gravitation pull it has on our oceans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

A gigantic invisible gravity disruptor machine, duh!

A gigantic invisible gravity disruptor machine, duh!

Forgot about that!

Forgot about that!
    http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_gravity.phtml just something to read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

If the moon is hollow, then how do you explain the gravitation pull it has on our oceans?

The mass does not have to be in the core in order to have a gravitational pull. The moon does not have a magnetic field, therefore it is theorised that there is no metallic core in it or that it doesn't have a core which can produce a magnetic field through angular momentum.

Kernel wrote: »
    The mass does not have to be in the core in order to have a gravitational pull. The moon does not have a magnetic field, therefore it is theorised that there is no metallic core in it or that it doesn't have a core which can produce a magnetic field through angular momentum.

You can have gravity without a magnetic field. It doesn't have to have a metallic core to have a gravitational pull.

• Advertisement

You can have gravity without a magnetic field. It doesn't have to have a metallic core to have a gravitational pull.

Eh yes, that's my point. About the core/hollow moon, remember?

Eh yes, that's my point. About the core/hollow moon, remember?

crossed wires. wires crossed.

crossed wires. wires crossed.

No bother. ;) So you accept that the moon is a death star now?

No bother. So you accept that the moon is a death star now?

DeathStarMK3, not MK1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That's no moon..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

humanji wrote: »
    moon_surface.jpg
    Rock shaped buildings.

Wait a minute... There's a lemon behind that rock shaped building!

• Advertisement

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=conspiracy+theories&emb=0&aq=2&oq=cons#q=alien+moon+base+conspiracy+theories&emb=0&start=30 so is there a alien base on the moon?, or is it just alien to us that we already have a base on the moon??, if you've have read all the posts so far in this thread, what would your own verdicts be at this point or has it changed, yes, no, maybe!?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

So is there a alien base on the moon?, or is it just alien to us that we already have a base on the moon??,
    I reckon it is both , there are alien bases' on the moon and they have been there a very long time , but also i think we have a base on the moon because i know that crashed alien spacecraft have been back engineered and have been built by the illuminati since at least the 70s , in fact i would not be surprised if we have been to the nearest star by now .

espinolman wrote: »
    in fact i would not be surprised if we have been to the nearest star by now .

You know thats not an amazing feat right? Nasa even park satellites around it.

You know thats not an amazing feat right? Nasa even park satellites around it.
    Sorry i meant the nearest star to the sun , its Proxima Centauri , i think it is 4.2 light years away .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

I reckon it is both , there are alien bases' on the moon and they have been there a very long time , but also i think we have a base on the moon because i know that crashed alien spacecraft have been back engineered and have been built by the illuminati since at least the 70s , in fact i would not be surprised if we have been to the nearest star by now .

You know?

• Advertisement

Futurism wrote: »
    You know?

Yes here is a link to a presentation with Stan Deyo he used to design and build flying saucers for the illuminati back in the 70s he explains how they work in this video :
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I'm going to lobby the HSE for a grant to get a few peeps head's tested on this forum....

Entertaining reading at times though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Gazza22 wrote: »
    I'm going to lobby the HSE for a grant to get a few peeps head's tested on this forum....

Entertaining reading at times though

If you find it entertaining to read then read it ... but dont start suggesting people on this forum need medical attention based on what they believe. By all means put forward your own opinion on the topic, not the posters.

I'll only say this to you once.

Yes here is a link to a presentation with Stan Deyo he used to design and build flying saucers for the illuminati back in the 70s he explains how they work in this video :
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695
    when i get the time i'll have a look at this i'll get back to you espinolman:),anyone else have related theories on this subject!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

that Stan deyo docco is very good, the bit about 'noise reduction' is brilliant its such a simple concept and one that has been proven to work time and time again.

theres another video on there called 'the greatest story ever denied' its brilliant too, I was watchin it last night. but the stan deyo one gives a lot more technical information about the decvices tthemselves, lacks the aul dramatic music tho ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

than stan deyo video is very interesting. It's hard to fully believe all the stuff though, because its not officially being announced. I just wish everything was out in the open. I find it funny that some people believe that we are being told everything.

I've a thread on physics and chemistry about helium3 the reason humans are /or want to head back to the moon ... KEY NOTE'S HERE ,there had already being a fusion reaction ,in fact they even managed to get out more power then was put in:eek:, but one fault, none of the reactors used so far have being designed to sustain a reaction,this is were bob lazar's account of the ufo he worked on comes in,Note the bottom level!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMQDqznddE ,in the link ... could ufos be designed to sustain a fusion reaction?? could also be linked to amber gamblers[red light ufo],also why jesse marcel could not burn the metal from the ufo crash at roswell ... again this needs looking at; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMQDqznddE [fusion reaction]...:D also out the blue [about ufos under water] maybe to cool the reactors AKA ufo just something to think about!???:o

I've a thread on physics and chemistry about helium3 the reason humans are /or want to head back to the moon ... KEY NOTE'S HERE ,there had already being a fusion reaction ,in fact they even managed to get out more power then was put in:eek:, but one fault, none of the reactors used so far have being designed to sustain a reaction,this is were bob lazar's account of the ufo he worked on comes in,Note the bottom level!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMQDqznddE ,in the link ... could ufos be designed to sustain a fusion reaction?? could also be linked to amber gamblers[red light ufo],also why jesse marcel could not burn the metal from the ufo crash at roswell ... again this needs looking at; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMQDqznddE [fusion reaction]...:D

bad links. they link to the video ur watching urself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Even if there was an alien base on the moon, why would they want to be watching us?

Even if there was an alien base on the moon, why would they want to be watching us?

Im not saying i believe this, but studies?

We could be a test?

Interested in our planet?

Theres many reason's you could think of but sure all of this might not even be real.

• Advertisement

A7X wrote: »
    bad links. they link the video ur watching urself.
    sorry about that:o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0-vSK4bmg&feature=related and the second link was my first on this thread [moon for sale] sorry again.

simple to have a better understanding or maybe were there wildlife!?, its an age old question...

I've a thread on physics and chemistry about helium3 the reason humans are /or want to head back to the moon ... KEY NOTE'S HERE ,there had already being a fusion reaction ,in fact they even managed to get out more power then was put in:eek:, but one fault, none of the reactors used so far have being designed to sustain a reaction,

If you take a look into some of the free- energy devices such as the John-Bedini motor , you might start to see how that could work in flying saucers' you see they could be sucking energy in through the poles to power the craft also the newman motor which works on high voltage electricity that is very interesting , if flying-saucers are free-energy devices this would also explain why it has been kept secret , you see they would not allow the public to have free- energy.

you see they would not allow the public to have free energy.

You think that if a corporation had free energy technology they'd still be drilling for oil? A dangerous and expensive operation. They could keep the technology, yet charge you for the resulting energy. I cant see why they'd keep it locked up.

You think that if a corporation had free energy technology they'd still be drilling for oil? A dangerous and expensive operation. They could keep the technology, yet charge you for the resulting energy. I cant see why they'd keep it locked up.
    Devices that can be installed in houses' and power them for life with no energy input , well i think the capitalist economic system would definitely suppress something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Devices that can be installed in houses' and power them for life with no energy input , well i think the capitalist economic system would definitely suppress something like that.

So why not build a huge power plant based on these "free energy" devices and run it like they do now, have a national grid and get the population to pay for the power.

If this technology existed companies would be jumping on it.
    Imagine a power plant that has no fuel costs. Why the hell would they suppress it when they stand to make a ridiculous profit? Not to mention all the environmentalists they'd get off their backs and the amount of land they wouldn't have to buy to build the plant.

Oh yeah, that's because free energy devices are impossible.

King Mob wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that's because free energy devices are impossible.
    Solar power and wind power you're saying that is impossible!

No I saying free energy devices such as the John-Bedini motor are impossible.

Devices that require no energy input to produce electricity are impossible.

Solar and wind power aren't being suppressed, they're just more expensive than fossil fuels.

They couldn't be installed in houses unless they released the actual technology. I'm saying is that they could run power stations for free, yet charge you for the resulting electricity. Why would they go to all the trouble of mining, drilling etc.

• Advertisement

They couldn't be installed in houses unless they released the actual technology. I'm saying is that they could run power stations for free, yet charge you for the resulting electricity. Why would they go to all the trouble of mining, drilling etc.

There is no way companies would get away with making a 100% profit whilst making the technology freely available and understood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

There is no way companies would get away with making a 100% profit whilst making the technology freely available and understood.

Who's talking about 100% profit. Right now coal and oil has to be imported by most countries, this is expensive. They can even charge less for the electricity but make a very nice profit without the added expense. Anyone who thinks it wouldn't be much better for a corporation to have almost free energy generation is crazy. It's even in the interest of the oil companies to research and create this technology as extracting oil is very expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hitman76

:rolleyes:Is there an alien base on the moon?? there is sufficient evidence to consider and facts....is there is a massive extraterrestrial base, this all came to light with radio transmissions to radio control from a few apollo missions,not only tranmissions but by a variety of experts;who say the moon appears to be hollow.there is evidence also from nasa with there analysis of the data taken from the apollo missions, in conclusion the moon has no substanial core ,if artificial the moon could of had arrived near earth at any time in history...........who ever has control over the moon has control over our planet! Is there an alien base on the moon keepin an eye on us!?

Their may well be an alien base on the moon you never know as for a hollow moon you should look up hollow earth theory to..!! as for NASA its a civilian organization run buy the U.S. military and you can bet the any evidences will be covered up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

You are saying that free energy would be suppressed...and also apparently here suggesting that there are mass-marketed free-energy technologies available.

meglome wrote: »
    Who's talking about 100% profit. Right now coal and oil has to be imported by most countries, this is expensive. They can even charge less for the electricity but make a very nice profit without the added expense. Anyone who thinks it wouldn't be much better for a corporation to have almost free energy generation is crazy. It's even in the interest of the oil companies to research and create this technology as extracting oil is very expensive.

He said running them for free and charging the people for the electricity that is a 100% profit.

He said running them for free and charging the people for the electricity that is a 100% profit.
    But all current power production is freely available and understood.

The only thing stopping people building their own generators is it's cheaper and easier to buy power from large companies. Not to mention the training and expertise needed to maintain a generator.

The loss caused by individuals building and maintaining their own free energy devices would be tiny compared to the ridiculous profits made by not needing fuel.

• Advertisement

hitman76 wrote: »
    Their may well be an alien base on the moon you never know as for a hollow moon you should look up hollow earth theory to..!! as for NASA its a civilian organization run buy the U.S. military and you can bet the any evidences will be covered up.
    ive looked into it a small bit,hollow earth is a bit much for the time being :pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bustler99

lads drers nuttin on de moon but some very old alien cheese:D

bustler99 wrote: »
    lads drers nuttin on de moon but some very old alien cheese:D
    So aliens were there at so point in pre-history.:D

meglome wrote: »
    as you pointed out corporations are interested in free energy,yes they are, but why would they spend billions reseaching zero-point energy when oil companies and co[who ever you want to add] can buy this technology as soon as it becomes available, BUT who's going to make the bread for us all, to eat!? We the people, because there is still alot of money in oil at least 30 to 50 years some say,if its not broke dont fix it!? theres another thread for this stuff, back to the moonbase im having a party there everyone welcome:pac: :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement