Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXORCISM - SHARE YOUR EXPIRIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE

Options
  • 01-02-2009 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Have you been in touch with Exorcism or Forces that were make you feel different .Or maybe you heard a story of your friend anbout it.I was involed in Paranormal Sessions and I am looking for more people to spread a word

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Portia 27

Have you been in touch with Exorcism or Forces that were make you feel different .Or maybe you heard a story of your friend anbout it.I was involed in Paranormal Sessions and I am looking for more people to spread a word
    What would you like to know.?

I have had the experience of being exorcised for being a child witch at the age of 4 by the Catholic cult, who deemed me not compliant enough for a female.

Exorcism is child abuse here in UK and in my view having experience- it is a CRIME and those involved deserve prison, or an exorcism themselves, so thay can feel the pain for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JUSTaCURIOCITY

wht on Earth are you talking bout ... ? Yuo should talk to police about it .i am talking about hounted houses or possesed people , but obviously you have your own agenda there . Wht youre saying is bit sick ... Anyway even Indian shamans are performing exorcism for your 'little minded' knowledge . best of luck,

Portia 27 wrote: »
    What would you like to know.?

I have had the experience of being exorcised for being a child witch at the age of 4 by the Catholic cult, who deemed me not compliant enough for a female.

Exorcism is child abuse here in UK and in my view having experience- it is a CRIME and those involved deserve prison, or an exorcism themselves, so thay can feel the pain for themselves.

wht on Earth are you talking bout ... ? Yuo should talk to police about it .i am talking about hounted houses or possesed people , but obviously you have your own agenda there . Wht youre saying is bit sick ... Anyway even Indian shamans are performing exorcism for your 'little minded' knowledge . best of luck,

I see cognitive projection here, so I leave you with the mirror of little mindedness.

Have you been in touch with Exorcism or Forces that were make you feel different.

You asked a polite question and I simply responded, so why this eratic energy from you to me.?

Why re act?

Actually I know a lot of exorcisin houses and offices.

I am not being sarcastic or any other way unpleasant , hate wasting time and energy on such and answers you kindly served me. But if you have any more constructive experience to share I would be delighted to read . I am interested or any types of hunted houses, EVP experience or even possession. I have no interest in priests issues versus children or religious abuse whatsoever. So please – I am simple & logic mind and accept a straight responses. I did not mean to be nasty anyway .I apologise if I cause any misunderstanding .So please – write what happened to you re : exorcism or any other paranormal exspirience.
    Have you been in touch with Exorcism or Forces that were make you feel different.

You asked a polite question and I simply responded, so why this eratic energy from you to me.?

Why re act?

Actually I know a lot of exorcisin houses and offices.

• Advertisement

PortIA 27 - Pleaze - explain wht you men by this quote below ... I cannot understnd then where you come from with this . i am interested to know tho .'Justa Curiocity'

I am not being sarcastic or any other way unpleasant , hate wasting time and energy on such and answers you kindly served me. But if you have any more constructive experience to share I would be delighted to read . I am interested or any types of hunted houses, EVP experience or even possession. I have no interest in priests issues versus children or religious abuse whatsoever. So please – I am simple & logic mind and accept a straight responses. I did not mean to be nasty anyway .I apologise if I cause any misunderstanding .So please – write what happened to you re : exorcism or any other paranormal exspirience.

Apology accepted.

Exorcism (from Late Latin exorcismus, from Greek exorkizein - to bind by oath) is the practice of evicting demons or other spiritual entities from a person or place which they are believed to have possessed by causing the entity to swear an oath. The term became prominent in early Christianity from the early second century onward as the casting out of demons.[1] Nevertheless, the practice is quite ancient and part of the belief system of many cultures and religions.

This is why I thought you were asking about- as both people and places are mentioned. Priests do spiritual cleansings of houses a lot, but exorcism usually refers to human beings.

http://www.stmichael.pair.com/ritualofexorcism.html
    "Exorcists in this day and age are on the verge of extinction. No one, religious or lay, would like to acknowledge the fact that Satan is alive and well, tormenting and destroying souls. "

So please – I am simple & logic mind and accept a straight responses. I have no interest in priests issues versus children or religious abuse whatsoever.

But your interest is in the spiritual realm, the unseen, behind the veil, where logic has no place. No time, no emotion just Love.

I Have been in many haunted houses, seen beings walk through walls, feel the place turn cold, ice cold. Roosky in Roscommon. Tullamore.

I have been to Fochabears in Scotland- if you want a right good scaring, then go to Scotland. Oosterbeck in Holland. Anywhere where battles were fought and people died and trapped souls But exorcism is not the word used to cleanse the area.

Bring on the white coats now.LOL

Hi;
    Well , i exactly know what exorcism is -- is cleaningfrom negative energies , the procedures re not only taken by priests , but any 'shamans'who are trinedor prepared to do exorcism .... I am researching many various paranormal events for 20 years - and I am 30 now... so explaining basic terms here will not fulfill my need for knowledge nd information. Anyhow i BELIEVE THAT THE BEST WAY TO LEARN is to share expirience

Hi;
    Well , i exactly know what exorcism is -- is cleaningfrom negative energies , the procedures re not only taken by priests , but any 'shamans'who are trinedor prepared to do exorcism .... I am researching many various paranormal events for 20 years - and I am 30 now... so explaining basic terms here will not fulfill my need for knowledge nd information. Anyhow i BELIEVE THAT THE BEST WAY TO LEARN is to share expirience

Anyhow i BELIEVE THAT THE BEST WAY TO LEARN is to share expirience.

So, then you have experience of being personally exorcised?

Yes, I know Shaman who does house cleansings, but real shamans do not share with those who are not ready.

When the student is ready , the teacher will come.

The more you seek, the more resistance you create- it is called ramjet effect.

Ask the Universe once, sit back in the knowledge that your wish is granted.

Happy hunting...or should I say haunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Anyhow i BELIEVE THAT THE BEST WAY TO LEARN is to share expirience.

So, then you have experience of being personally exorcised?

Yes, I know Shaman who does house cleansings, but real shamans do not share with those who are not ready.

When the student is ready , the teacher will come.

The more you seek, the more resistance you create- it is called ramjet effect.

Ask the Universe once, sit back in the knowledge that your wish is granted.

Happy hunting...or should I say haunting.

fair play ;)

• Advertisement

PortIA 27 - Pleaze - explain wht you men by this quote below ... I cannot understnd then where you come from with this . i am interested to know tho .'Justa Curiocity'

PlEaSe tYpe AnD SpeEl PwoPerLY !!!!!!

because its very annoying,people take the time to respond to your request's.

Please do likewise.

RE-Paranormal Place's.

39 steps in Inner City Dublin
    Dublin Mountain's
    Jewish Graveyard in Ballybough

I have been 'cleaned ' , the 'exorcism' was performed by polish shamn and I had some dirts on my back as an effect of playing with magic nd tarot cards as a teenager ....that person brought me to a point where I could see a cndle in front of me with closed eyes .... I know tht most people needs to be clean for own ske , but sometime something more powerfull and dengerous can 'stick ' to phisicl body . i do not hount and have great respect to all kind of existance and energy , as that is part of the del of 'tolerance in universe' . I just lear and listen and watch , do not judge people just because they dare to ask questions.. I would love to hear more about something from the level of people who respect others enough to share , not 'shine ' like a ' lovely stars ' , noone does . Anyhow thnk you for your contribution in tht matter , you seems to be opened person and at least you are the only one to reply to my question / request . Cheers.

So noone ask you to read it ... It is not my 'native languge ' so please get over this matter and move forward :) cheers
    thebullkf wrote: »
    PlEaSe tYpe AnD SpeEl PwoPerLY !!!!!!

because its very annoying,people take the time to respond to your request's.

Please do likewise.

RE-Paranormal Place's.

39 steps in Inner City Dublin
    Dublin Mountain's
    Jewish Graveyard in Ballybough

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

As Justacuriosity has stated, english is not their first language. Can people please bear this in mind when reading the posts? Justacuriosity it might help if you skim through your posts to check for any obvious mistakes before submitting. Otherwise if anyone has a problem with posts here please report them, dont take it up in thread. Thanks.

I too misunderstood your meaning when you mentioned exorcism, I thought you explicitly meant the ritual for removing bad spirits or demons from a person. Sounds more like you are talking more generally about spiritual energy in places and people, and spiritual practice?

Oryx wrote: »
    As Justacuriosity has stated, english is not their first language. Can people please bear this in mind when reading the posts? Justacuriosity it might help if you skim through your posts to check for any obvious mistakes before submitting. Otherwise if anyone has a problem with posts here please report them, dont take it up in thread. Thanks.

I too misunderstood your meaning when you mentioned exorcism, I thought you explicitly meant the ritual for removing bad spirits or demons from a person. Sounds more like you are talking more generally about spiritual energy in places and people, and spiritual practice?

fair point Oryx.

although its easy enough to use translation tool's:rolleyes:

no disrespect intended

Thank you.. :) Your support means lot here . I would rather focus the main topic than explain & apologise everyone for my langue barrier / or just for a single keyboard error...which should not be a factor in any dispute. My purpose of this threat was to encourage everyone to open up and share their own / or whatever they even ‘herd off’ / experience that might be useful for others to deal with own spiritual development, worries, troubles etc. I hope that this topic will not encourage individuals to intimidate others. It should be treated with tolerance and intention of sharing such an intimate subject like, exorcism, astral projection etc. it is true that topic is addressed to exorcism ... so why not talking about it. I am very curious, so I hope you are too. Let’s talk then

I was personally involved ( back in Poland ) in exorcism – my own at the time . it was not a demon or spirit that possessed me , but I was in a accompany of some very negative presence that made me behave aggressively & dismissively without reason... I met a someone who helped me with this using very old fashion mixtures , herbs , prayers and rituals at his home. His family was troubled by a spirits brought by his daughters from a holiday kid’s camp –they were playing Ouija Board then. He – an accountant – and his wife could not understand all weird things happening at their apartment. They called for help and after few months struggling with the demon they found the peace. The father was offered to join one of 50 other non-clerical volunteers for a special training in the monastery in Poland. he is a ‘helper ‘ but when I met him I was also in troubles . As 15 years old – I brought lot of not pretty things to me and I was fully aware of it. All of his family helped me to get rid of this ‘shadow, and leave tarot , magic and start to see world positive way . I was probably not possessed but living without this ‘heavy bag’ as I use to feel , is way better. i am still sarcastic and question a lot of things. But at least I know now that that is part of my nature , some other things ...aren’t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

hi saint hear , if any one of you have or even no of any parnormal movement in your property or a friends place . by all means let me noi can help , thanks

Thank you.. :) Your support means lot here . I would rather focus the main topic than explain & apologise everyone for my langue barrier / or just for a single keyboard error...which should not be a factor in any dispute. My purpose of this threat was to encourage everyone to open up and share their own / or whatever they even ‘herd off’ / experience that might be useful for others to deal with own spiritual development, worries, troubles etc. I hope that this topic will not encourage individuals to intimidate others. It should be treated with tolerance and intention of sharing such an intimate subject like, exorcism, astral projection etc. it is true that topic is addressed to exorcism ... so why not talking about it. I am very curious, so I hope you are too. Let’s talk then
    hi if you or any friends have any paranormal, movement in your places please lets no i can help thanks

do you have some thing with me about exorcism .. if so do tell ..?

• Advertisement

Saintsaint, how would you help? What would you do?

I don't . sorry do not undersand. i do not know you, but would appreciate if you would share exspirience here , if you don't mind. thanks and greetings
    saintsaint wrote: »
    do you have some thing with me about exorcism .. if so do tell ..?

i have been in Charleville Castle lately and ladies who mind the property recorded a lot of ctivities there , also relting to past 'magic ' practice in a place -- kind of ..coldplace i would say. My own apartment block ment to be full of 'dark spirits' relating to the person who cleans here and mind the building. it is in Dublin Centre, but i guess there are lot of places like that around
    hi if you or any friends have any paranormal, movement in your places please lets no i can help thanks

Sorry my 'a' kay cause lot of ploblems lately . Sorry
    i have been in Charleville Castle lately and ladies who mind the property recorded a lot of ctivities there , also relting to past 'magic ' practice in a place -- kind of ..coldplace i would say. My own apartment block ment to be full of 'dark spirits' relating to the person who cleans here and mind the building. it is in Dublin Centre, but i guess there are lot of places like that around

Saintsaint, how would you help? What would you do?
    id pas it over to a team . how can there based in england , iv worked with them be four . there the best ..

And what do the team do?

they love it when a plan comes together....:rolleyes:

And what do the team do?
    ok , they with the permision of the fambley take away the person that has the mental defect .. first of a lot of people think they have demons in side there body ,, as a form of posessed ,, or polak ,, viva a mind which is disterbed .. to make a long story short ,, they pretend to exorcisem ,, carry out all that de person will feel free an so on . , nin times out of ten .. bingo ,, but from time to time ,, things turn nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

ok , they with the permision of the fambley take away the person that has the mental defect .. first of a lot of people think they have demons in side there body ,, as a form of posessed ,, or polak ,, viva a mind which is disterbed .. to make a long story short ,, they pretend to exorcisem ,, carry out all that de person will feel free an so on . , nin times out of ten .. bingo ,, but from time to time ,, things turn nasty

Bloody hell that is awful, I don't know what it worse, making someone go through an actual excorcism or taking them away from their family to have go through a fake one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement