Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Tax Office

Options
  • 01-02-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

Are there any third party Motor Tax agencies around cork city similar to the Q4U offices that are all over Dublin, or is the only option to get directly to the County Council Motor Tax office on the Model Farm Road?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

You can pay on line.

linky

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

Good old fashioned post will do the trick as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I know you can pay online, but i need to go into an office.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I was in Model Farm Road last week at 9.30am and was out by 9.40am.....seems much better organised than the Straight Road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

If it isn't 7.OSiriS...
    I have never heard of anything like Q4U in Cork... you will most likely have to go to Model Farm Road, but as Andip mentioned, it is a lot better than it used to be (used to be very difficult to park and a queue out the door).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Alright so, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I recently changed my car.
    I got my registration certificate in the post the other day...and i have filled in the form i got from the motor dealer.
    so i filled that in..

do i have to go into the motor tax office in person, or can i post them in?
    If so, anybody know the address??, i dont even know where on model farm road it is

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

Ring them and they will tell you if you need to go in. Tel (021) 4544566

Motor Tax, Model Farm Road, Cork will get there.

They are located at the junction of Model Farm Road and Rossa Ave, opposite an Eye Laser Clinic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

cheers

Advertisement