Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer

• 01-02-2009 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to buy a printer preferably the 3 in one for less than €50. Anyone have any ideas of where i can get them? Not sure about Argos, what do ye think?

Cheers
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

dunnes 29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Really? Is this the all in one printer or? I wonder what brand it is, if it comes with ink...

Thank you! Excited already :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

Might be a lexmark if i am right... If so i would steer clear...

Have a look in Lidl Or Aldi... I got a HP 4480 for 75... Well worth the little bit extra.. Very good printer too.

Aye...

Just found out i would have to buy a cable seperately... like ffs :(

Am gonna pop into Aldi, Lidl, Peats and PC world to see what they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ahh sorry I didn't notice that you were after a 3in1.

• Advertisement

tbh i am not specific a normal printer would do

Canon IP1800 for €39.99.

Canon IP1800 for €39.99.
    I was there yesterday and i didn't see that. I suppose it's only available in their online store

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i got 3 hp aio in for 47 each from www.dabs.ie

probably be 55-60 with postage, but you could get a few other things in the one postage

Hmn there are 3 IP1800's in parnell street, 3 in college green and a few other's here and there with more stock on the way. Best to ask if you don't see it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

yes its a leximark, and it came with the leads, just plugged it straight in, came with ink, i dont care about the brand, where could you go wrong for thirty euro eh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I bought a HP Photosmart 4480 in Powercity online for EUR62. It was EUR140 in Argos, or GBP54 via Amazon delivered to a UK address.
    I read the reviews and it looks like a great printer. Came with ink, but no cable. Was replacing a Dell printer so had the cable.

Advertisement