Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icon Dealies

Options
  • 01-02-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

*pokes cult*

after pondering sig things for a while, an idea popped into my head.
    Some users have small icons (such as in mirrors sig) for the various links to other stuff they want people to browse.

We have something like this already in the messenger options- msn, skype, aol etc.

What i was thinking, is would it be possible to add something like the messenger icon links under our avatars, only with some other things.

• Blog
    • Social Networking (Bebo, facebook etc)
    • Biki page
    • Tweet
    • Social.ie
    • Podcasting
    • youtube
    • Picture Sharing sites (pix.ie, flicker,photobucket, deviantart etc)
    • social groups
    are all popular choices, im sure there are more.
    is this possible? is it a good idea? could the hamsters take it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

oh, and add boards photo albums to the list :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

namecheck ^_^

thats how i roll.

edit: i should probably also mention that i'm supporting this idea!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement